Become a Patron!

My first rdta limitless review

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive been vaping rda's for a long time and im tired of dripping. Got the 4ml limitless. It vapes well no dry hits or anything BUT its airy even with the air holes closed down a bit and flavor is down from an rda in my opinion. I'm kind of disappointed, any suggestions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Ive been vaping rda's for a long time and im tired of dripping. Got the 4ml limitless. It vapes well no dry hits or anything BUT its airy even with the air holes closed down a bit and flavor is down from an rda in my opinion. I'm kind of disappointed, any suggestions?

gotta build bigger. it has a pretty big chamber and a lot of air.

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It also leaked when i put it in my pocket and drove. Yea i think it does deserve a huge build ive got 5 wrap fused claptons in it. I think ill just get the rda ive been wanting or try something else. Its got me not too satisfied

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
It also leaked when i put it in my pocket and drove. Yea i think it does deserve a huge build ive got 5 wrap fused claptons in it. I think ill just get the rda ive been wanting or try something else. Its got me not too satisfied

Needs to be wicked right to not leak. I can turn my combo upside down and a drop won't leak

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I followed a guide on YouTube i think it was wrong. They instructed poking slots next to the wicks for some reason. It leaked a lot in my pocket

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I followed a guide on YouTube i think it was wrong. They instructed poking slots next to the wicks for some reason. It leaked a lot in my pocket

That's no good. I have a wicking tutorial for the azeroth. It should be the same as all rdtas it might help if u want to check it out. It's an older video so the quality isn't as good as my newer ones. If u can post pics of your wicking I can look and see what could be wrong

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh btw what diameter is a good coil for the limitless? Mine are 3mm 5wrap fused clappies 26k/38n80

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Oh btw what diameter is a good coil for the limitless? Mine are 3mm 5wrap fused clappies 26k/38n80

That sounds pretty good to me. I love usually do 3mm and 5-6 wraps but I use SS wire mostly. Sometimes I use more wraps depends on the atty. The limitless has alot of air so try a couple more wraps

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wicked wayyyyy different. I wicked all the way to the bottom of the tank. Mind you i wicked thick but it did leak excessively when laying flat. My thing is how will it wick if not touching the juice?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I wicked wayyyyy different. I wicked all the way to the bottom of the tank. Mind you i wicked thick but it did leak excessively when laying flat. My thing is how will it wick if not touching the juice?

Just tilt it side to side. Not to mention u naturally tilt when u vape. I'll make a quick video in a bit to show my ijoy combo. I've ran about 8 tanks through it with the build and no issues

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok i wicked it like you wicked. My wicking was actually kind of weird looking. The whole tank was almost full of cotton. Trying it now...already flavor increase :)

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0d8e7c06789933266b86e30ba0b53515.jpg

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wow whole new ballgame, thanks bro!

No problem. Looks much better now :)
I got tons of good info and reviews on my channel and many more to come. Keep on vaping ;)

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yep, this is why I'm not thrilled with it and ended up Vaping mine forward. To get any flavor from it you need huge coils and lots of power. Which I get much better flavor from others like the VGod and Merlin RDTA's with smaller builds and less power.

It's a "Clouds Bro" Atty which isn't my thing, I do enjoy respectable plumage but flavor is #1 priority for me.

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its doing better now properly wicked. Better than the cheapo beater rda ive been using. Man if i had all the vape gear ive sold when i went back to smoking a couple times damnit

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Its doing better now properly wicked. Better than the cheapo beater rda ive been using. Man if i had all the vape gear ive sold when i went back to smoking a couple times damnit

Glad to hear your quitting smoking again :)

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im a flavor guy too with love for some cloudage but flavor yes i love flavor. I want my petri v2 with dotcap back

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After a couple days using the limitless with proper wicking im in love with it. The flavor is fenominal. It brings our flavors that sucked before to sweetness. Kudos to ijoy. Glad i dont have to continually drip now!

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive also gotten used to difference in air flow and a quiet atomizer. I like it, my last rda sounded like a vacuum cleaner when i hit it haha

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
After a couple days using the limitless with proper wicking im in love with it. The flavor is fenominal. It brings our flavors that sucked before to sweetness. Kudos to ijoy. Glad i dont have to continually drip now!

Glad your happy now!

VU Sponsors