Become a Patron!

My First RTA..... hooked (BAD)

cvostreetglide

Member For 2 Years
Oh my... I have been wanting to try out buildable decks and chasing the "flavor" for awhile and happened into a Vape shop/Supply house here in beautiful downtown Charlotte and saw many. I have been taking some time watching the YouTube reviews and settled on a couple I wanted to try. They had the Ammit Dual on display and after a quick look... it found it's way into my hot little hands.

I have a 2.5 hour commute to my main office (one way) and I wanted something that I didn't have to pull over and refill along the way. This little beauty comes with 3 mil tank installed and a 6 mil optional setup included in the kit!

Initially I figured I'd keep using my old faithful tanks (Crown 3, Sense Pro) for vehicle use cause they're pretty fool proof and the flavor was really good for "plug and play" vaping..... I'm going to miss those tanks... (NOT)

I threw a set of claptons in... fiddled to make sure I had them both reading the same ohms... (products of a miss-spent youth.... Amateur Radio enthusiast) and got the final result at .16 (.32 each) and then wicked 'er up. Then it was off to the races! Little leak on the first fill so thought I better take it apart and check all my joints. Not seeing a problem, I read a post elsewhere on this site that leaving the juice ports and the air ports open will invite that problem so tried refilling with everything closed and things went much smoother.

Wow... this thing has a Boat Load of flavor. Can't believe I've been missing out for 2.5 years of vaping stock tanks. Now to just decide what power level and air setting I like best. I keep coming back to around 70 - 75 watts but more experimentation is needed.... (like I mind?) *pardon me while I try another setting* mmMMmm

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh my... I have been wanting to try out buildable decks and chasing the "flavor" for awhile and happened into a Vape shop/Supply house here in beautiful downtown Charlotte and saw many. I have been taking some time watching the YouTube reviews and settled on a couple I wanted to try. They had the Ammit Dual on display and after a quick look... it found it's way into my hot little hands.

I have a 2.5 hour commute to my main office (one way) and I wanted something that I didn't have to pull over and refill along the way. This little beauty comes with 3 mil tank installed and a 6 mil optional setup included in the kit!

Initially I figured I'd keep using my old faithful tanks (Crown 3, Sense Pro) for vehicle use cause they're pretty fool proof and the flavor was really good for "plug and play" vaping..... I'm going to miss those tanks... (NOT)

I threw a set of claptons in... fiddled to make sure I had them both reading the same ohms... (products of a miss-spent youth.... Amateur Radio enthusiast) and got the final result at .16 (.32 each) and then wicked 'er up. Then it was off to the races! Little leak on the first fill so thought I better take it apart and check all my joints. Not seeing a problem, I read a post elsewhere on this site that leaving the juice ports and the air ports open will invite that problem so tried refilling with everything closed and things went much smoother.

Wow... this thing has a Boat Load of flavor. Can't believe I've been missing out for 2.5 years of vaping stock tanks. Now to just decide what power level and air setting I like best. I keep coming back to around 70 - 75 watts but more experimentation is needed.... (like I mind?) *pardon me while I try another setting* mmMMmm
Welcome into the Rabbit Hole lol! You’re going to be like the rest of us. Can’t stop buying lol! Enjoy!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

:bunny:

cvostreetglide

Member For 2 Years
You'll be able to buy more RTAs with the money you'll save from not buying factory coils. At least, that's what I told myself when I made the switch a few years ago.....lol :D

With the money I've saved on cigars I've already started that quest... haha
9 mods, 15 tanks (not rebuildable) and now 3 rebuildable tanks..... not to mention juice, batteries, chargers, tools, fancy tips ......................... that wabbit sure digs a deep hole!

VU Sponsors