Become a Patron!

My first three recipes that a i can show to friends

Severinomotta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
As a few you you know, i have two months with a real vape MOD and RDA/RTA. In the last year and half just vaped in pens, the last, a 22 Smok.

Learn a lot in the last two months in here, already start to build my coils and very happy with the results. Still a noob, just claptoning, but beeing a good student for more complex builds :)

In the last month a took my ychance in DIY juices. My three firsts where just a mess. Had even doubted about my possibility to make a juice as good as a commercial premium juice.

Reasearching a lot here and there, began to make a few DIYs that suits me.

As i said, im very new in all of this, but i like to share 3 recipes i created (or at least i think i created), and, if you guys could taste and even help me getting'em to a next level i'd appreciate.

Here it goes (with proper name and everything lol)

In da Beach

Peach (TPA) 4%
Orange Mandarin (TPA) 4%
Orange (FW) 4%
Pineapple (TPA) 4%
S Sweet (CAP) 0,3%

This one makes me feel like im at the beach, lol. You can shake and vape, but after the third day of steeping, you get a new juice when the peach reveals to you.

Cozy Citrus Farmhouse

TPA Key Lime 2%
TPA Lemon 2%
CAP Fuji Apple 2%
FW Apple Doubles 2%
CAP Super Sweetner 0,5%
CAP Grahan Cracker 4%
CAP Bavarian Cream 2,5%%
TPA Sweet Cream 1,5%

Kind of weird in the paper, but is like a cozy apple pie of a farmhouse with a citrus touch. Just loving this one. At least 5 days steeping.

And, the last one...

Muncheez Choconutz

Frenc Vanilla (NicVape) 2%
Hazelnut (Nic Vape) 5%
Bitterwseet Chocolate (TPA) 3,5%
Super Swettner (Cap) 0,5%

Steep for 14 days and you will (or at least i will) want to vape ir for the entire day :)

Help me in here with tips and comments. Trying to learn this "art". :)

Best for all of you.

Last edited:

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a few you you know, i have two months with a real vape MOD and RDA/RTA. In the last year and half just vaped in pens, the last, a 22 Smok.

Learn a lot in the last two months in here, already start to build my coils and very happy with the results. Still a noob, just claptoning, but beeing a good student for more complex builds :)

In the last month a took my ychance in DIY juices. My three firsts where just a mess. Had even doubted about my possibility to make a juice as good as a commercial premium juice.

As i said, im very new in all of this, but i like to share 3 recipes i created (or at least i think i created), and, if you guys could taste and even help me getting'em to a next level i'd appreciate.

In da Beach

Peach (TPA) 4%
Orange Mandarin (TPA) 4%
Orange (FW) 4%
Pineapple (TPA) 4%
S Sweet (CAP) 0,3%

This one makes me feel like im at the beach, lol. You can shake and vape, but after the third day of steeping, you get a new juice when the peach reveals to you.

Cozy Citrus Farmhouse

TPA Key Lime 2%
TPA Lemon 2%
CAP Fuji Apple 2%
FW Apple Doubles 2%
CAP Super Sweetner 0,5%
CAP Grahan Cracker 4%
CAP Bavarian Cream 2,5%%
TPA Sweet Cream 1,5%

Kind of weird in the paper, but is like a cozy apple pie of a farmhouse with a citrus touch. Just loving this one. At least 5 days steeping.

And, the last one...

Muncheez Choconutz

Hazelnut (Nic Vape) 5%

Steep for 14 days and you will (or at least i will) want to vape ir for the entire day :)

Best for all of you.
looks good :)
I like to see recipes,, even though yours is 'heavy' to me,,, it tells me you likely got the balance of flavors right,, and if that is true,, then I could take your recipe and cut it in half and have your intended flavor at my taste level. imho, that is a sign of a good recipe :)

nice job!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

In da Beach

Peach (TPA) 4%
Orange Mandarin (TPA) 4%
Orange (FW) 4%
Pineapple (TPA) 4%
S Sweet (CAP) 0,3%

Cozy Citrus Farmhouse

TPA Key Lime 2%
TPA Lemon 2%
CAP Fuji Apple 2%
FW Apple Doubles 2%
CAP Super Sweetner 0,5%
CAP Grahan Cracker 4%
CAP Bavarian Cream 2,5%%
TPA Sweet Cream 1,5%

And, the last one...

Muncheez Choconutz

Hazelnut (Nic Vape) 5%

Best for all of you.

Thank you for sharing! Have you tried these recipes without the Super Sweet? Sweetener gunks coils fast

Severinomotta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
looks good :)
I like to see recipes,, even though yours is 'heavy' to me,,, it tells me you likely got the balance of flavors right,, and if that is true,, then I could take your recipe and cut it in half and have your intended flavor at my taste level. imho, that is a sign of a good recipe :)

nice job!
Thanks :) It's how i've said, i'm a begginer. So need to run a long road till get things right and tight. I think my taste is too used to commercial flavor, with many many flavors and sweetners, so i guess in my start i may be (even unconsciously) trying to mimic them :/

But sooner or later i'll get there :)

thanks for your reply and comments.

Best

Severinomotta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for sharing! Have you tried these recipes without the Super Sweet? Sweetener gunks coils fast
Hi Peg. I guees im using sweetners as a crutch :/ due to my experience by vaping till a few days ago only commercial "premium" juices, thats full of this sh*t...

But i'll give a try without it. Have already two steeping without any super sweetner. Guess in a week i'll have news about it :)

Ah!. And other thing, but i'll tell you in other thread or message. Can you belive i got the new drill but i just can't find the high gage wirees here in Brasil?? :_^/

But i'll tell you about it in an specific message to ask your help for a few build (like if i already didn't bother you for so much)...

Thanks for all the shoes :)

Best

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks :) It's how i've said, i'm a begginer. So need to run a long road till get things right and tight. I think my taste is too used to commercial flavor, with many many flavors and sweetners, so i guess in my start i may be (even unconsciously) trying to mimic them :/

But sooner or later i'll get there :)

thanks for your reply and comments.

Best
enjoy your journey,, its not your job to take my journey,, that wouldn't be too fun lol. you are doing just fine :)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

In da Beach

Peach (TPA) 4%
Orange Mandarin (TPA) 4%
Orange (FW) 4%
Pineapple (TPA) 4%
S Sweet (CAP) 0,3%

Cozy Citrus Farmhouse

TPA Key Lime 2%
TPA Lemon 2%
CAP Fuji Apple 2%
FW Apple Doubles 2%
CAP Super Sweetner 0,5%
CAP Grahan Cracker 4%
CAP Bavarian Cream 2,5%%
TPA Sweet Cream 1,5%

And, the last one...

Muncheez Choconutz

Hazelnut (Nic Vape) 5%

Best for all of you.
Nice job, dude! If you like em, that’s all that matters! Keep going, keep experimenting and thanks for sharing! We’re all here to help:)

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Peg. I guees im using sweetners as a crutch :/ due to my experience by vaping till a few days ago only commercial "premium" juices, thats full of this sh*t...
But i'll give a try without it. Have already two steeping without any super sweetner.

It depends on each person's taste. I mixed for almost 1.5 years and I liked some, but most were just ok. Then I discovered Super Sweet and then realized I like sweet. Not sickeningly sweet like some commercial juices, but I want to taste sweet. The level varies depending on the recipe. I can still taste the flavors of the profile and it's all good. So, DIYing is about finding what you want. Some like to criticize others about using sweeteners as a crutch, but what I do is none of their business.

Severinomotta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
It depends on each person's taste. I mixed for almost 1.5 years and I liked some, but most were just ok. Then I discovered Super Sweet and then realized I like sweet. Not sickeningly sweet like some commercial juices, but I want to taste sweet. The level varies depending on the recipe. I can still taste the flavors of the profile and it's all good. So, DIYing is about finding what you want. Some like to criticize others about using sweeteners as a crutch, but what I do is none of their business.
Yeah. I understand that. And about using sweetnwe as "a crutch" is somtehing i've said. Guess how i'm used to "commercial" juices full of sweetner i mimic it by using the sweetners. I like sweet also. But just try my two new recipes without it to taste. So i'll find out what works best for me :) Thanks for your reply.

best.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah. I understand that. And about using sweetnwe as "a crutch" is somtehing i've said. Guess how i'm used to "commercial" juices full of sweetner i mimic it by using the sweetners. I like sweet also. But just try my two new recipes without it to taste. So i'll find out what works best for me :) Thanks for your reply.

best.

I started out in diy during a time when everybody was talking about flavors and a "less is more" mentality. For a long time if a recipe took more than 5-6% flavor, I wouldn't mix it. I eventually figured out I was missing out on a lot of good recipes because of that. As former smokers we're already handicapped because of dead taste buds and then add in the flavor level of most commercial juices, well, you're gonna have to mix fairly heavy - at least for a while, to get an enjoyable vape.

Nowadays, I mix however I need to, to get the flavor. If it takes 5% flavoring, or if it takes 20%, I just do it. If it needs sweetener, well, that's why I vape rebuildable atomizers. If I have to change cotton every couple of days then so be it. It's all part of the game.

Bottom line...you've made that all important first step. You've begun to mix your own juice. As long as you mix something you like and enjoy, do what you gotta do. To quote somebody else, vape on, and vape happy! :)

Severinomotta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I started out in diy during a time when everybody was talking about flavors and a "less is more" mentality. For a long time if a recipe took more than 5-6% flavor, I wouldn't mix it. I eventually figured out I was missing out on a lot of good recipes because of that. As former smokers we're already handicapped because of dead taste buds and then add in the flavor level of most commercial juices, well, you're gonna have to mix fairly heavy - at least for a while, to get an enjoyable vape.

Nowadays, I mix however I need to, to get the flavor. If it takes 5% flavoring, or if it takes 20%, I just do it. If it needs sweetener, well, that's why I vape rebuildable atomizers. If I have to change cotton every couple of days then so be it. It's all part of the game.

Bottom line...you've made that all important first step. You've begun to mix your own juice. As long as you mix something you like and enjoy, do what you gotta do. To quote somebody else, vape on, and vape happy! :)
Nice words :)

VU Sponsors