Become a Patron!

My first upgrade

manhunter72

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hy, I am using kangertwch evod mega and it causes me some problems...
First of all gurgling and leaking, second waste of juice when I need to top it up if I don't clean coil I will get juice in mouth, third it is pretty hard to drag vape, like airflow is blocked...fourth after four drags in row it is getting seriously hot...
After all I think I need new device.
Battery is great on this one, 1900mah, and I might keep it...is it possible to put protank on it and solve all the problems?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just about any tank like that should work, its all in what you like and what works for you, Protanks have always been reliable :)

manhunter72

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will definitly try to get one...ps one stupid question, if I lefr my vape horizontally, can it cause leaking or gurgling?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not normally, Leaking usually comes from the coil not being installed correctly or a bad o-ring, gurgling can be because of juice flooding or a low battery on those types of mods

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Another easy option is the Joyetech AIO all in one device. Plenty of YouTube videos on it. Can be found online for under $20.

Falconeer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Personally I don't think you can get much better than a Nauti Mini if you like flavour and are an MTL vaper. Happy vaping!

Falconeer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Sorry - "Mouth to Lung" vaping as you would have smoked a cigarette ie taking the vapour into your mouth and then inhaling it as opposed to "Direct to Lung" which some people prefer.

VU Sponsors