Become a Patron!

My First Vape Function

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I really enjoyed hanging out with Daniel (DjlsbVapes) and Mark and Angela Fagan (VapnFagan) at the Second Anniversary Vape Bash at the Southside Vaporium in Theodore, AL yesterday. Daniel flew all the way from Portugal to be there.

22279416_1796395087324832_1567283874557883624_n.jpg 22256435_1796395383991469_9041672041643835516_o.jpg

I've never been to any kind of vape meet or get-together, so this was a memorable experience for me. As you might imagine I don't get out much lately.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I really enjoyed hanging out with Daniel (DjlsbVapes) and Mark and Angela Fagan (VapnFagan) at the Second Anniversary Vape Bash at the Southside Vaporium in Theodore, AL yesterday. Daniel flew all the way from Portugal to be there.

View attachment 93554 View attachment 93555

I've never been to any kind of vape meet or get-together, so this was a memorable experience for me. As you might imagine I don't get out much lately.

Sounds like a blast - would love to hit up a vape expo, con or whatever some day

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 93554 View attachment 93555

It's awesome that you got to go as well as meet some great people.
Hope you had fun.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's awesome that you got to go as well as meet some great people.
Hope you had fun.

Thanks Paratech. Yeah, I had a blast. Daniel and Mark are both really laid back and outgoing. I only got to hang out about 4 hours on account of the bad weather coming in and we had a 75 mile drive along the coast to get home. My son in law drove me over there and got called to work on the way home. He works for an electrical contractor so they were calling all the crew in.

I spoke with Mike (MikeVapes) but he stayed busy building atomizers for folks the whole time I was there.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Awesome mate glad you had a good time meeting them all :D

VU Sponsors