Become a Patron!

My Freedom Smokes 1st order

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I won the My Freedom Smokes $20.00 credit thanks to @reddhott and @jj2 and used that to make my first order, from them.

I am sad to say I had not spent really much time on their site before this and I see it now as a mistake. One of the great things about their site is I don't have to leave it to see review/showcase videos of the things I want to buy, and I dislike most of the reviewers on YouTube anyway (I mean come on I do not need ten minutes on the box I don't care about it.)

The site is nicely set up and has a ton of information. I love the Deals section (I am a cheap person) and I also enjoy the DIY juice kits they offer which seem to be great for people who are just starting out in the world of DIY juice. down to helping people find recipes I wish I had found them when I was starting out it would have made life so much easier with their kit.

Shipping is fast I placed my order Mondy night and now have it here with me now three days later ( I think they cattle prodded the USPS to get them to move so fast) from the things I saw on the site they really seem to care about the products they offer and the safety of their customers.

jqma8Pa.jpg

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MFS is the best if you need to contact them with a problem.I had an issue with a local PO once claiming no one lived at my address so they wouldn't deliver my $120 juice order. MFS sent out a replacement order via UPS no questions asked and no charge for shipping, without waiting for my original order to arrive back to them. That's above and beyond. IMO. Got the issue with the PO straightened out a few days later and they delivered my original order the following day. Rather than return one, I paid MFS for the 2nd shipment. They even have a link for such things.
I've bought my ALL nic from them ever since. Like 8 years now. lol

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's where I order my nicotine from. Same state so I get it super fast.
It is where I got all my nic from.
Looked the other day though and $85/liter!
Might be the going rate now though. Been a couple of years since I bought any.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is where I got all my nic from.
Looked the other day though and $85/liter!
Might be the going rate now though. Been a couple of years since I bought any.

Yep, prices seem to have gone up everywhere. I saw that at MFS when I ordered some flavors so I did a quick search. Been about 2 years since I've bought any myself.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, prices seem to have gone up everywhere. I saw that at MFS when I ordered some flavors so I did a quick search. Been about 2 years since I've bought any myself.
I think the last I bought was $50.
Have bought as low as $35-40 on sale.

VU Sponsors