My friend said to call juice companies and pretend to be a shop worker to get free samples?

Discussion in 'What NOT to do!' started by Vaping_Willie, Aug 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. cloudblast

cloudblast Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    So what do you do when they ask to ship to your business? Or are you stupid enough to ship to your home address so they know where to find you and call the cops and make you pay for their product, make your own juice. Really cheap. But be sure to give free samples to the vapestore "owners" that call you

2. Elin Hu

Elin Hu New Member

Blog Posts:
    Don't do that . It doesn't work now

3. Dagoroth

Dagoroth Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Normally the company will just send you 0mg nicotine juice anyway. Just find someone with a tax id that you can borrow like I did! lol I get $8.00 120ml bottles of humble e-juice and love the stuff. It's weird though, he doesn't care that he will have to pay the taxes later on, whatever I guess. I'm not paying it lol.

4. chuck333

chuck333 Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Why don't you losers just DIY? I can make a 120ml bottle of juice that is superior to any I've ever bought for $4 & change. Oh & I don't have to go 120. I can do 30ml for the same price per ml, any size I want.

5. springer

springer New Member

Blog Posts:
    I just read the whole first page and was laughing so hard. I’m in my English class rolling right now. In college btw.

VirginiaVaping and Huckleberried like this.
  6. Giraut

Giraut Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    The free samples scam is nothing new. Me and my buddies who were into electronics in the 80s did that to get free chips, because we just didn't have the moolah to afford them newfangled microcontrollers as teenagers. And I think the chipmakers we called up and asked free samples from weren't exactly fooled either: they knew we were kids and they were happy to oblige.

So yeah, technically it's theft. But I'll tell you what else is theft: selling e-juice. It costs pennies to make gallons of the stuff, and e-juice makers sell it for several dollars per 10ml bottle. That kind of margin... well, there's a scam for you... Scammers getting scammed get no sympathy from me.

SkoldVape likes this.
  7. VirginiaVaping

VirginiaVaping New Member

Blog Posts:
    wait he asks for peoples thoughts on doing this stupid kiddie shit, but doesn't have a backbone when people say it's a scumbag move. I think it is messed up that you would do ANYTHING like that! To rip off a company that is trying everything to help us!!

8. Khassy

Khassy Diamond Contributor

Blog Posts: