Become a Patron!

My journey to vaping

Lisa vapes

Member For 2 Years
Hello
everyone.

Like many of you, I smoked for many years. I stopped several times, once cold turkey, and once with Chantix. For one reason or another I would get drawn back in to the habit.

In February of this year, my 18 year old son started talking to me about vaping instead of cigarettes. I did not know anything about vaping, knew no one who vaped, and honestly was negatively judgmental about vaping, and the whole idea of it. I listened to my son, and did some research on my own and decided to try. Went and bought an Ego AIO. Three days after that purchase I had my last cigarette.

My primary mod is an Alien, with a baby beast. I am currently in love with SVRF Balanced ejuice, 3mg. I feel so much better, words cannot describe.

Looking forward to chatting with you all

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hello
everyone.

Like many of you, I smoked for many years. I stopped several times, once cold turkey, and once with Chantix. For one reason or another I would get drawn back in to the habit.

In February of this year, my 18 year old son started talking to me about vaping instead of cigarettes. I did not know anything about vaping, knew no one who vaped, and honestly was negatively judgmental about vaping, and the whole idea of it. I listened to my son, and did some research on my own and decided to try. Went and bought an Ego AIO. Three days after that purchase I had my last cigarette.

My primary mod is an Alien, with a baby beast. I am currently in love with SVRF Balanced ejuice, 3mg. I feel so much better, words cannot describe.

Congratulations on quitting - and keeping an open mind about vaping :wave:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Congrats, welcome to the underground Lisa:vino:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hello
everyone.

Welcome to vaping, and VU! :wave: Ain't it wonderful? My first 48 hrs of not smoking, and NOT CARING that I wasn't smoking, I wanted to run up and holler it from the roof. :D After 39 yrs of hopeless addiction, it was, and remains, a true miracle. :)

Andria

Lisa vapes

Member For 2 Years
Welcome to vaping, and VU! :wave: Ain't it wonderful? My first 48 hrs of not smoking, and NOT CARING that I wasn't smoking, I wanted to run up and holler it from the roof. :D After 39 yrs of hopeless addiction, it was, and remains, a true miracle. :)

Andria
Thanks Andria. I know that feeling all too well. I am so surprised at how much I enjoy vaping. How long have you been vaping?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Andria. I know that feeling all too well. I am so surprised at how much I enjoy vaping. How long have you been vaping?

Since Feb 1, 2014. :) But somehow I've managed to not run up to the roof and scream the Good News to the neighbors. :D

Andria

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello, and welcome to VU, Lisa. We're glad to have you with us.
Many congrats on kicking the cig habit!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU and congratulations on quitting.

VU Sponsors