Become a Patron!

My Kanger CUPTI died!

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have like 3-4 boxes of COILS and I am just upset- I didn't break it! I was at THmaxx came home sat to vape and it won't go On !
I go change the battery and nope- NOTHING!
I looked around and pressed the two buttons and all it shows is TIN as a message!
I contacted Kanger and I am debating on the Togo to use the coils up or something-
I LOVE the cupti BUT I am scared to. Spend 60$ and it dies not even 4 months later?

Anyway anyone know of any deals or what I can use w those coils or is there a FIX?
I posted a help me video on YouTube llo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just bought one last night to use on a few plane trips at the beginning of next year. I hope this isn't a problem with them!

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just looked in my manual. If it's just TI then it might be in temp control. Have you tried putting it back in power mode?

brandon555

Member For 3 Years
If the battery is good and it's not in temp control mode it might be bricked. That's all I can think of. For a nice small portable setup I'd highly recommend the pico istick 75w with a cleito tank. Not a big fan of Kanger, especially after that deathtrap dripbox 60 they released.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not a big fan of Kanger, especially after that deathtrap dripbox 60 they released
My DripBox 2 has been great. Not the highest quality, but at $23 for a regulated squonker it's been great. Their "escribe like" software for it sucks though, lol.

Is the Cupti firmware upgradeable like the Cupti 2? If so, might try the firmware upgrade tool and see if that helps. Only thing I can think of.

VU Sponsors