Become a Patron!

My list of thanks this year

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wish all of you a safe and a Happy Holiday..may you eat well surrounded by your loved ones.

Sent from a very cloudy room

771c23a3186c4da4f9c0fda739cdc7cf.jpg

Last edited:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is an extra special Thanksgiving Day. My lovely wife of 23 years is here to celebrate this day with family and friends despite previous professional opinions. God bless her and all who keep her in their prayers. Peace and love to all. Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lots of "categories" for people of the VU Family. People I "know", people I chat with frequently, in the forum and privately, people I run across a lot, people I admire, people that make me laugh... all kinds of things. Though I'm not an Honorary Dentist (yet), you're one of those peeps that makes me laugh, one I admire and think highly of. Like a fave cousin.

Happy Thanksgiving @bx10r. Happy Thanksgiving to VU!

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lots of "categories" for people of the VU Family. People I "know", people I chat with frequently, in the forum and privately, people I run across a lot, people I admire, people that make me laugh... all kinds of things. Though I'm not an Honorary Dentist (yet), you're one of those peeps that makes me laugh, one I admire and think highly of. Like a fave cousin.

Awwwww shux....

Sent from a very cloudy room

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

i'm afraid to ask what category i'm in, lol

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm thankful for you. You're one of the good guys, of which there are many, here at VU. You're one that I suspect I'd enjoy meeting in person and hanging out with. You definitely set the bar high.

I'm thankful for all of the members I've had the pleasure of conversing with, done transactions with, sent me gifts for no freaking reason other than they are good people, and learned from. The list is damn long. Gadget, Dabinnv, Huck, Countrypami, The Boss, MrMeowgi, jwill, Lucy, Cromwell, inspects, kingpin, Steves45, Mannyscoot, heartsdelight, Rhianne, wb80, and too many others. This is just a handfull. Please don't take it as a slight if I didn't mention you, it's just too many for my brain to remember.

Non vape related, I'm thankful for being back at work and my shoulder being fixed to almost 100%. Lastly Although it sucks the Florida Vape supply is going out of business I'm thankful to have been able to get so much good shit for really cheap.

ETA: I'm also thankful to @sr20vet for turning me onto the Geomods Cycloid. You've cost me a lot of money.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
well i'm thankful to alot of people for some wired and not so weird reasons.
I'm Thankful to @TygerTyger for saving that husband of hers from his life of Cheese-steaks and bad decisions.
I am also thankful for All the members past and present who have ever or taught me something even if i never said so...
All the Staff behind the Black Staff badge i have ever had the privilege to have known....

All the vendors who i may not have ordered a lot from but will be missed... you helped me get to where i am at today.
everyone else who has not been named...

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am thankful for this place. You all got me off the cigs and slop. The begining was so bad I almost went back, but through a ton of help here I did not. As mentioned, I am thankful to so many for trades, sales, pif's, recommendations, that have helped me stay where I am at. I am not thankful for the fuckers that lead me into the money pit rabbit holes :mad: Oh wait I am cuz I love that stuff!!!!!

Off vape, I am thankful for my beautiful, wonderful godess of a wife that sticks with my sorry ass year after year. I am thankful for my two beautiful daughters that love me unconditionally no matter who I am, or the choices I make. I am a blessed man with those around me, and I will take that shit to the grave :cool:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I run across you a lot,

you make me laugh,

and I think you've done some pretty great things in your short time here. You kinda just jumped in with both feet. I admire what you've done. Seriously.

You asked!

yeah, i'm like the itch that won't go away :wave:

i'm glad. a laugh is good for the soul :)

i don't know a lot, but have learned a lot. and i try to contribute how i can.

Thank You :hug:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I've been lucky to have met several folks in person on this forum, @wildgypsy70, and @keithu2 come to mind and I'm sure there may be others that have since left here. I've met a lot you just from talking on the forum and consider you friends as well.

My wonderful wife and my beautiful daughters are truly God's gift to me.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Thanksgiving all.

Already starting out great. People talking about the weight they gain over the holiday, setting scales back. Finally had enough bullshit from an insufferable piece of shit person I've known more than half my life coming to the conclusion that it's a lost cause, they'll never amount to a piece of fuck. So with that I cut them off like a cancer and boom, dropped 250lbs just like that. Because honestly, there's no better day than Thanksgiving to finally tell that special piece of shit 'Sincerely, Fuck You'. lmao. Put that on a goddamn hallmark card. :)

VU Sponsors