Become a Patron!

My Nauti-CLK

laurie9300

Member For 5 Years
Now I love my iTaste V3s. They got me off the smokes and have been very reliable for over a year now! They have been my "go to", pocket friendly device for work, or "out'n'about". I have used them with a variety of clearos, iClears, Evods, Mini Protanks, and most recently, the Aerotank Mini.

I was lucky enough to get a couple of Nautilus Minis in a co-op, and as you all know, the vape is game changing, but they are just too fat for the V3s. Don't get me wrong, they perform excellently, it's just too top heavy, the form factor bugs me.

So I bought a couple of the new iTaste CLK 1280s.and this is the result!

This thing looks like a little mech! So much so, I have even tried to bottom fire it! (It didn't work).

I'm loving the extra battery life too! I would recommend this setup to anyone! I got a black one too..........

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That's a cute little setup up you got going there!... I've been thinking about getting a Click. That open ring I'm seeing around the fire button, is that part of the the Click or is that a lanyard/charm ring that you put on there?

Now I love my iTaste V3s. They got me off the smokes and have been very reliable for over a year now! They have been my "go to", pocket friendly device for work, or "out'n'about". I have used them with a variety of clearos, iClears, Evods, Mini Protanks, and most recently, the Aerotank Mini.

I was lucky enough to get a couple of Nautilus Minis in a co-op, and as you all know, the vape is game changing, but they are just too fat for the V3s. Don't get me wrong, they perform excellently, it's just too top heavy, the form factor bugs me.

So I bought a couple of the new iTaste CLK 1280s.and this is the result!

This thing looks like a little mech! So much so, I have even tried to bottom fire it! (It didn't work).

I'm loving the extra battery life too! I would recommend this setup to anyone! I got a black one too..........

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Two of my favorite manufacture's
Innokin and Aspire.

laurie9300

Member For 5 Years
That's a cute little setup up you got going there!... I've been thinking about getting a Click. That open ring I'm seeing around the fire button, is that part of the the Click or is that a lanyard/charm ring that you put on there?
Thanks pami, it is a lanyard ring that comes with the CLK, it has a little loopy piece at the back for the lanyard, but I took it off. I don't use a lanyard, but the ring gives the Mod better lines........

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
0dd12597f16a3de5c812ca308344c398.jpg

I love mine has the emow on it works great although the lanyard ring I have at home jus didnt like it

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors