Become a Patron!

My new HCigar Towis T180

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got a Towis T180 from my GearBest friends in China (10 to 13 days to US) about 30mins ago.

They had red and black on sale for $48 and I couldnt resist.

Love the color screen, nice and big.. but that means the MOD is kinda on the wide side.
The battery door is very nice (as is the VT75D) and closes with a nice solid click.

Of course, just using VW for now to test drive it.. So will give my impressions on temp mode
and the other options later...

I forget what chip-set they say is in this, but surely someone besides Evolv and Yihi can do
TC right!!!???

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got a Towis T180 from my GearBest friends in China (10 to 13 days to US) about 30mins ago.

They had red and black on sale for $48 and I couldnt resist.

Love the color screen, nice and big.. but that means the MOD is kinda on the wide side.
The battery door is very nice (as is the VT75D) and closes with a nice solid click.

Of course, just using VW for now to test drive it.. So will give my impressions on temp mode
and the other options later...

I forget what chip-set they say is in this, but surely someone besides Evolv and Yihi can do
TC right!!!???
There's a good few mods that aren't Evolv or YiHi that do good TC. I don't like having to fuck about with a computer & I hope this is one of them :D

You shouldn't have to buy a high end mod to have good TC...

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There's a good few mods that aren't Evolv or YiHi that do good TC. I don't like having to fuck about with a computer & I hope this is one of them :D

You shouldn't have to buy a high end mod to have good TC...

I agree with u, any MOD that is advertised to do TC (and anything else) should be able to perform right
out of the box... I think maybe when TC get's more popular, esp if that's what the FDA wants devises to have,
then they will need to get it right.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with u, any MOD that is advertised to do TC (and anything else) should be able to perform right
out of the box... I think maybe when TC get's more popular, esp if that's what the FDA wants devises to have,
then they will need to get it right.
My brother works in an lab researching e cigs & thinks it will be in 2022 but I'm in the UK not the US. I find it irritating as hell though cos I don't exclusively use TC.
There's talk of the e cigs not being variable cos they 'need something that's fixed' it's fucking bullshit an if it goes ahead I will go back to cigarettes as I don't use TC daily.
Mostly power mode for me

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My brother works in an lab researching e cigs & thinks it will be in 2022 but I'm in the UK not the US. I find it irritating as hell though cos I don't exclusively use TC.
There's talk of the e cigs not being variable cos they 'need something that's fixed' it's fucking bullshit an if it goes ahead I will go back to cigarettes as I don't use TC daily.
Mostly power mode for me

Yeah, I think they don't like the VW because there are MOD's that do way more power then needed.
FDA seems to think anyone vaping over 20W is dying of cancer or something... LOL

I agree, would rather go back to full time smoking then have those stupid drug store cigalikes my only
vaping option. I am sure they will always be legal because they are controlled, you cant change
anything, and you hardly get any vapor....

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I think they don't like the VW because there are MOD's that do way more power then needed.
FDA seems to think anyone vaping over 20W is dying of cancer or something... LOL

I agree, would rather go back to full time smoking then have those stupid drug store cigalikes my only
vaping option. I am sure they will always be legal because they are controlled, you cant change
anything, and you hardly get any vapor....
They suck don't they?? My first vape was a cigalikes when nothing else was available and it didn't help at all!
My mom still uses a CE4 and ego an I always ask her how the fuck she gets a draw!

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They suck don't they?? My first vape was a cigalikes when nothing else was available and it didn't help at all!
My mom still uses a CE4 and ego an I always ask her how the fuck she gets a draw!

Yeah, I had the Green Smoke for a while, very short while, they went in the trash when I got my eGo.. which wasnt
a whole lot better.
It's funny that everyone thinks all eciggs are supposed to look like that.. they freak out when they see me in my car
vaping a big red Innokin box MOD.. I get more negative reactions then I would lighting a cigarette... lol

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I had the Green Smoke for a while, very short while, they went in the trash when I got my eGo.. which wasnt
a whole lot better.
It's funny that everyone thinks all eciggs are supposed to look like that.. they freak out when they see me in my car
vaping a big red Innokin box MOD.. I get more negative reactions then I would lighting a cigarette... lol
Most people think Im playing with dynamite if they see my little pico. Ive heard it all.."be carefull, you can blow your face off"

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a whole lot better.
My grandad is like that an swears by his pen!

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most people think Im playing with dynamite if they see my little pico. Ive heard it all.."be carefull, you can blow your face off"

Bwaaaahaha... those nasty LiIon bombs.. maybe that's why i get the strange looks.. they think i'm crazy
for playing with them...???

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Same as me pretty much. Although I don't use my rdas as much now so not really about the clouds!

I dont really look for gear for clouds, i like to taste my expensive juice.. lol.. it just happens that my
favorite RDA, and my only RDTA are both fog machines.. so i kinda get into it...

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont really look for gear for clouds, i like to taste my expensive juice.. lol.. it just happens that my
favorite RDA, and my only RDTA are both fog machines.. so i kinda get into it...
I make clouds by accident sometimes cos my rebuildables just don't let you take a draw at lower watts haha

VU Sponsors