Become a Patron!

My New Mech Box

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just wanted to post some pics of my new mech box, I got it in my vape mail yesterday. I bought this one from a dude on Ebay, that makes them in his shop, & we have had alot of conversations about mech boxes in general, I just kept asking him questions about the build until I was comfortable with buying it. And I have to say, I am very pleased with it. Haven't really sat it down for very long since I got it. He's been building these for awhile, & he had all very high ratings & feedback, so I felt pretty good about it.

He found out I was a wood worker & asked me to consider going into business with him, building him 5-10 wooden boxes a week, & he would wire them up & split the money with me after the sale....I've always been nervous about business deals with friends, I've been stiffed so many times, but I'm thinking that this could potentially be different....I have about 10K worth of domestic & imported wood in my shop right now, so the possibility for many different options is there.

I told him I would build 3 to start with, and he could wire all 3 up, send 1 back to me, keep 1 for himself, and sell the other one to gauge the response of the public, & if he thought they would be worth the time. Hey if nothing else, I can get a custom wood box wired up for me out of some of my very expensive wood...lol. I'm pretty stoked about it, & have high hopes...we'll see how it goes....but for now, here's the pics of my new mech box, enjoy...

Attachments

• My New Mech Box 017.JPG
    My New Mech Box 017.JPG
    269.9 KB · Views: 56
  • My New Mech Box 019.JPG
    My New Mech Box 019.JPG
    326.4 KB · Views: 65
  • My New Mech Box 020.JPG
    My New Mech Box 020.JPG
    326.5 KB · Views: 57

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looking good buddy ! How are you liking it ?
Heya Vash, how you doing? I'm surprised at how much I'm loving the new mech box...it's the one I carry around all day! The other 3 tube mechs I keep a fresh battery in, & loaded with my other favorite flavors, but the box is the one that's in my hand all the time...lol..There's this guy down in Ky. that wants me to start building wooden boxes for him, & I'm gearing up for that, just been so damn cold, & with all the snow we got, I've been busy with the snow blowers....keeping my & my wife's mother's drive blowed out.

But he sent the plans, and I've gotten some wood laid out, so hopefully, it'll all go smooth... Been looking at some other boxes too, to get an idea of things. So.....oh I got the first Dark Horse, it finally came, man the USPS is fucked up slow.....still waiting on the second one....I wish they hadn't screwed up on the first delivery...Ok, well, gotta run for now, but you take care dude...

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
post pics of the boxes when you finish them. i would love to see um

VU Sponsors