Become a Patron!

My new setup.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So my Kbox came in the mail yesterday. I went to my vape shop and I bought the Kanger Subtank Nano.
photo_zpsoevcg9bk.jpg

I like the setup. I can vape at 40 volts. Which the tank actually can't even handle lol. I got the worst burnt hit it was awful. I vape at 25 volts just fine. I posted a thread about this and nobody had replied to it. I get more vapor than my dipper. Lmfao. This little thing is absolutely great. The is my best setup so far. Does anyone know of a good tank that can handle 40 volts? It may be rare idk.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
watts.

that is great, as long as it gets the job done then you have a win. I might buy one for being $28 on FT.

Just make sure you are running a good battery in that kbox. The venting for the battery God forbid something happen is on the side not the bottom. Pay attention to ohm law, Just saying, congrats on the new gear.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know you edited your post, but let's just say it was 40V and .5ohm that is 3200W at 80 amps. wow that would be crazy, especially with one 18650 battery. lol

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know you edited your post, but let's just say it was 40V and .5ohm that is 3200W at 80 amps. wow that would be crazy, especially with one 18650 battery. lol
Holy shit lol that's nuts. That'd kill a battery right?

noejuice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Volts does sound more hip, like you're rockin' out at Frankenstein's Laboratory and Vape Hall on a Friday night! More things you'll need/want:

1) a battery charger why not the efest xxxsmart charger for $10 or so
2) batteries 3-4 samsung 25r from illumn or liionwholesale $20-30
3) a five pack of additional .5 ohm subtank coils $15-20
4) a source of plentiful, safe, inexpensive eliquid (DIY, sure why not?)

I'm assuming you're 18 and over. My setup is listed here and I also am vaping the nano right now. You can skip a lot of heartache if you *drench* your new coils in juice before firing the battery mod too much. Start on 8 for a little while then move to 13 for a while then 20. Go slow. This will preserve your precious coils and allow them to have a long natural life with no burnt or dry taste. I found all this stuff out the hard way so guys like you can do it the easy way. My room is so foggy and cloudy I can't see my monitor haha and I'm at 13w on the nano . . . congratulations on your fine new setup, and thanks for posting. A refreshing and electrifying thread.

Last edited:

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What's bad is I'm sure some of these manuals are completely wrong, even coming from the manufacturer.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
40V Tustfire lol

Well, perhaps it is possible for a Trustfire battery to spike and read 40 volts at some point as it vents and sets your charger (which was set at a 2.0 amp charge for quicker charge time) and house on fire:eek:

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Next thing you know you wake up to a blaze of glory

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Blaze of gory
That made my morning. Just imagine you put a battery on charge then the next morning your entire house is burned to the ground except for your bed. I can just imagine that in my head. Lol

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Imagine having to explain that. "Yeah my trustfire 18650s were charging over night. "

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol he would be like why was your build at .04???

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No doubt. That's the reason people are getting hurt. They aren't being educated.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Connect two Harley motorcycle batteries together in series. .5ohms @ 40v would be about 80amps, 3200watts, and a 50lbs box mod

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Connect two Harley motorcycle batteries together in series. .5ohms @ 40v would be about 80amps, 3200watts, and a 50lbs box mod
Not sure why, that sounds interesting enough that I'd consider vaping that if it wouldn't kill me.

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I could see someone with a fog machine like bro this is 400watts

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
Lmfao there's actually a video with a guy vaping with a fog machine. The guy nearly choked to death.

I watched one of those vids for the first time recently. The guy had a 5' piece of PVC connected to it to try and cool the vape. It was a great laugh!

Delivered by carrier pigeon.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I watched one of those vids for the first time recently. The guy had a 5' piece of PVC connected to it to try and cool the vape. It was a great laugh!

Delivered by carrier pigeon.
Seen the same one

VU Sponsors