Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sounds interesting indeed.

Still thinking about thinking about getting into DIY.

I will put it on my future short list to try.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
oh I love catalan cream . might be my favorite

Vapor Fiend

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is literally the only flavor I can stand vaping anymore. I have gone through so many different trials and errors trying to find a flavor I like, and FAs catalan cream, aka crem brulee, is the one I always come back to. It is the essential vape flavor. Everyone always bugs me saying I only vape one flavor this that yada yada. All other flavors end up tasting like shit to me. But I can vape catalan cream all day every day for years straight. I order a 250ml bottle of it and vape it solo. That's how much I love this stuff. I will probably quit vaping when they stop making it, or I'll have to learn how to make it myself.

I've made my own juice for roughly 5 years now and believe me when I say that no other flavor comes close to this one. No fruits, no savorys, DEFINITELY not any pre-made shit can compare to the amazing high and undertones of it. Love this shit, fuckin LOVE it.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is literally the only flavor I can stand vaping anymore. I have gone through so many different trials and errors trying to find a flavor I like, and FAs catalan cream, aka crem brulee, is the one I always come back to. It is the essential vape flavor. Everyone always bugs me saying I only vape one flavor this that yada yada. All other flavors end up tasting like shit to me. But I can vape catalan cream all day every day for years straight. I order a 250ml bottle of it and vape it solo. That's how much I love this stuff. I will probably quit vaping when they stop making it, or I'll have to learn how to make it myself.

I've made my own juice for roughly 5 years now and believe me when I say that no other flavor comes close to this one. No fruits, no savorys, DEFINITELY not any pre-made shit can compare to the amazing high and undertones of it. Love this shit, fuckin LOVE it.

Wow, I use it in quite a few recipes but never vaped it alone! What percentage do you use (I need to try this out!) And wait - were can you buy a bottle that big??:p

Vapor Fiend

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, I use it in quite a few recipes but never vaped it alone! What percentage do you use (I need to try this out!) And wait - were can you buy a bottle that big??:p

I found it at a site called ecigExpress.com by googling it. I usually would go through rtsvapes.com but they're always out. It's definitely a great stand alone flavor.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found it at a site called ecigExpress.com by googling it. I usually would go through rtsvapes.com but they're always out. It's definitely a great stand alone flavor.

No - I meant I have that flavor and use it a lot. What percentage are you vaping it standalone?

Vapor Fiend

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No - I meant I have that flavor and use it a lot. What percentage are you vaping it standalone?

Sorry didn't see this reply until just now.

Standalone I use a lot, around 18% depending on my nicotine level. I usually make a 30 or 15ml batch every week or two weeks.

Nic strength: 6 to 12mg
VG: 70%
PG: 30%
Flavor: 18%

Usually ends up so that I don't need any additional PG to the mix. I know 18% seems like a lot, but it's actually not too overpowering, and is just a nice rich flavor. I recently ran out and couldn't re-up on it (Should have done it earlier when I was getting low) and was forced to try some new different flavors. All of which I can't stand the taste of. But I did get one that works well and actually kind of discovered a new flavor.

The flavor was called Forrest Berry Mix (FA). By itself, it's really fruity, light, floral. Good, but not a long time vape like my catalan cream. So what happened is I found a 15ml bottle with a CC batch I made, that had about 3-4ml left in it, and I just made a new mix with the Forrest Berry Mix. It almost has like a peanut butter and jelly flavor now. I'm going to try messing with percentages when my new bottle of CC comes in.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the process of checking out my flavors I came here to find out what was happening when I turned the power up on this one and lo and behold there is HIC's post right up top. Taste testing at 2% and like this one on low power.

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@ Headinclouds

If I mix 3% FA Cream and 3% FA Catalan in a recipe, my mix would be ok or not ? I think you have said that 3% FA cream was the max before a peppery taste appears, but I'm not sure if this always apply with various FA creams ?

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered the Catalan cream. Thank you Headinclouds. I will try it as suggested.

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Amanda, you can get up to a 500ml bottle of Catalan from ecig express

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL you asked? I have one really good flavor using catalan creme. I'm glad you like it too.

Maxime

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys, I guess this flavor is a good start for a crême brûlée recipe but I just can't find any existing recipes based on that FA flavor. do you have any recommendation? I just want a nice creamy crême brûlée with a good caramel taste on the top like the real one.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
but I just can't find any existing recipes based on that FA flavor. .
whoo hoo lucky you ! you get to invent it :) just go about it like a food recipe and throw caution to the wind. mostly cream, vanilla and caramel if you want it.

Maxime

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
whoo hoo lucky you ! you get to invent it :) just go about it like a food recipe and throw caution to the wind. mostly cream, vanilla and caramel if you want it.

hoo man I'm pretty bad at that but I have to start first by trying it as a stand alone.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Everything what i've tried from FA is getting good at higher than 15%, including their tobbacos. At 10% I can feel only the sweet-vanilla taste of the VG, followed by a touch of the flavour. Two weeks steeping is needed at least.

VU Sponsors