VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Espresso" isn't in your notes at MamaJ's....:(

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"Espresso" isn't in your notes at MamaJ's....:(

Here they are. I have HIC's notes in my juice calculator for all of the FA flavors that I have :)

=============================
Dark Bean Coffee Espresso

FA Coffee Espresso: 2%

perhaps as much as 3%

EXCELLENT for all coffee vapes! Strong, true, never bitter, excellent coffee flavor! No skunk-like smell that many other coffee flavorings have, and it leaves no offensive vapor trail.

Fancy coffees (think Starbucks) are my favorite vapes, and I collected a box full of coffee flavorings before finding this one. This beats them all, hands down.

If you love coffee and have given up on making a coffee vape, this will make your day.

For a Starbuck's like coffee, start with your favorite cream, caramel, butterscotch, vanilla, nuts, etc. Get that to your liking, then add 0.5-1% Espresso. Think of each 0.5% addition as an 'espresso shot' in a venti-sized Starbucks drink.

For a plain cup of blonde coffee, I recommend 1-2% Espresso with 1.5% or less FA Fresh Cream.

This is not a sweetened coffee, but if you're using high-VG nicotine base, you will taste mild sweetness from the VG. It's an effect I really enjoy (I never drink black or unsweetened coffee). I use maximum VG with distilled water to thin it.

Coffee connoisseurs - you will love Espresso even more with Vapers Tek nicotine base. Such clean nic makes this espresso even smoother and tastier. If you're using other nic, this will still be the best coffee vape you've had.

=============================

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought I had them in my notes on the computer...probably on the laptop, but I was looking in the desktop. Time to collect them in one spot for my recipe book. ;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The label on the bottle I have from RTS Vapes reads "Expresso"....drives me nuts when someone says "expresso"......lol!

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the tips, this recipe and all your help HIC
NOW AT 28 FA flavours, lol

VU Sponsors