Become a Patron!

my notes on FlavourArt Fresh Cream

domyz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a question about this flavoring, does it smell a little bit like coffee ? I may had a mistake from my seller...
Thanks

domyz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes it's clear. But it sure doesn't smell milky. It definitely smells like coffee, maybe the same coffee background of FA irish cream.

I contacted my supplier for this, not really happy ...

Thanks !

Last edited:
FA Cream, Fresh: 2%, but not really made to be a standalone flavor

I don't know if a day has gone by since my first taste of FA Fresh Cream that I haven't used it in something. This is one of the most useful flavors out there. I think every DIY'er needs this one!

It's just fresh cream - no sweetener, no vanilla, no other flavors you might not want. None of the chemical, plastic, or fake flavor that some other (brands') creams have.

Use it from less than 1% up to 2% in any recipe that you want creamier and smoother. Excellent with coffees and other beverages, any fruits, bakery flavors, mints, creamy desserts and cocktail recipes, even to mellow a harsh tobacco. If FlavourArt has a single most-useful flavoring for all DIY'ers, this is it.
I just ordered FA flavorings. I've been using flavorwest (no matter what, they gunk up my coils, so i'm moving away), capellas (i didn't like any of their flavors), tfa (flavors are pretty decent here, but not 100% satisfied), and now FA (at recommendation from a buddy).

My question is, when you mix with FA are staying at a low % throughout a mix? or are you going to a total higher % of mix? for instance, let's say you say apple pie is ~4% and you are mixing cream, caramel, are you still saying a total of 4%? or are you going to maybe 10% total flavor etc? thanks, i know this is an old post!

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Love the fresh! I use it in almost everything I mix for myself.
Even with a clone recipe that doesn't call for it I use it if I'm vamping it myself.
I love the smooth creamy exhale it adds.
From the FA bottle To me it smells like milk that is almost out of date, not pleasant.
But hey that's concentrate for you.
This is one of the ways I learned you can't judge the vape experience by sniffing a bottle of concentrate.
Smells nothing like coffee IMO.
1-2% seems to work nice for me

domyz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Smells nothing like coffee IMO.
Yes the coffee was a mistake buy canvape.com. I ordered from another supplier and I got the right flavor, 100% different than the one from canvape.com. They did not want to refund or send another one, so I have no problem naming them for this. They wanted it back, I said "are you kidding me this 10ml was worth 5$!"...It's a MAJOR mistake in my opinion and I could have wasted a lot of ingredients if I would have made a big batch with it.

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow! Can't believe they wanted it back.
Like your going to waste your time trying to scam them out of a 10 ml bottle.
Sure hope they don't intend on reselling it! Lol

domyz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mistakes happen, and a vendor should acknowledge and fix it. Canvape blew it by treating you rudely. Got an alternate source for future orders?
Yes mistakes happen it's completely understandable, to a point. But I often do big batches (250ml) for my friend who has a company and little mistakes from supplier can become a major failure for us (sure we test our stuff, but a whole batch can be lost...) .

I order mostly from diyejuice.com and ecigexpress.com and had no issue for now.

VU Sponsors