Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FA Irish Cream: 3%

This is the flavor of Baileys Original Irish Cream liqueur - not the chocolate-mint or other flavored versions - and does not have the flavor of added cream. This smells and tastes just like a bottle of the real liqueur, much tastier than other brands' versions.

It's a delicious standalone vape, but as with the real liqueur, it's also a great mixer. It's excellent with coffee vapes, of course. If you like real Baileys and cream, add Fresh Cream to your Irish Cream. If you like the flavored Baileys, you can make superb vape versions of all of them using this with other FA flavors.

If you like creamy liqueur flavors, check out 'Creamy Cocktail Vape Party' in the DIY recipes forum for lots of ways to use FA Irish Cream.

A little Irish Cream makes bakery recipes more interesting.

A little fruit (like peach) and Fresh Cream makes a delicious vape, too.
Man this is great! Your "my notes on" are a life saver! I'm glad you take the time post all this great stuff for us.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
FA Irish Cream: 3%

This is the flavor of Baileys Original Irish Cream liqueur - not the chocolate-mint or other flavored versions - and does not have the flavor of added cream. This smells and tastes just like a bottle of the real liqueur, much tastier than other brands' versions.

It's a delicious standalone vape, but as with the real liqueur, it's also a great mixer. It's excellent with coffee vapes, of course. If you like real Baileys and cream, add Fresh Cream to your Irish Cream. If you like the flavored Baileys, you can make superb vape versions of all of them using this with other FA flavors.

If you like creamy liqueur flavors, check out 'Creamy Cocktail Vape Party' in the DIY recipes forum for lots of ways to use FA Irish Cream.

A little Irish Cream makes bakery recipes more interesting.

A little fruit (like peach) and Fresh Cream makes a delicious vape, too.
Agreed I just got some Friday and finding out it does add a little freshness to a dull vape. I IM finding it has a strong vanilla flavor to it so IM just adding a very small % to some of my recipes. The vanilla that is in it is a very good quality with a very nice richness. I will work with this one I see another all day vape coming from this one.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed I just got some Friday and finding out it does add a little freshness to a dull vape. I IM finding it has a strong vanilla flavor to it so IM just adding a very small % to some of my recipes. The vanilla that is in it is a very good quality with a very nice richness. I will work with this one I see another all day vape coming from this one.
I heard A STRONG VANILLA! Not a coffee fan, but thinking this flavor will have some promising outcomes! Adding to cart!

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I loved FA Irish Cream from the moment I smelled it. One of my very first all-FA recipes is a very vanilla, extra creamy Irish Cream:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-irish-lass-creamy-vanilla-irish-whiskey-coffee.1819/
You'd probably like it, D!
I like it, I think it will be a better mixer than vanilla swirl. Tried it on it's own have not used it as mixer but I will soon. Just not sure on what IM going to mix this one with till I do the sniffing test. Let me know your thoughts IM now pondering :)

VU Sponsors