Become a Patron!

my notes on FlavourArt Joy

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I think Joy would be nice with nuts and caramel, or perhaps coffees and teas..
Joy would drown in cakes, but could make fruits a bit more interesting..
I taste almonds and an underlay of lemon, maybe a light cream, but no cake..

HoneyGram57

Member For 4 Years
I buy most my stuff from eCigExpress so when I was too late to get in on the first release of JOY at Bull City I put in a request with eCigExpress and the lovely people put in an order for it. I've been lucky so far as in if they don't have what I'm looking for they've ordered it. It's been a win-win situation, I get what I want and the flavors I've suggested have sold out very quickly.:D

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I buy most my stuff from eCigExpress so when I was too late to get in on the first release of JOY at Bull City I put in a request with eCigExpress and the lovely people put in an order for it. I've been lucky so far as in if they don't have what I'm looking for they've ordered it. It's been a win-win situation, I get what I want and the flavors I've suggested have sold out very quickly.:D

We appreciate the feedback Barbara! Keep those suggestions coming :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab) , I keep telling you, you guys need to move to the East coast..
Can set you guys up at my house, as long as I can play with all the flavors too :p lol.. ;)
YES!! It really only makes sense, seeing as how Washington has put in so many new taxes and regulations. @Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab) , you KNOW you'd love the Tennessee mountains....and having a lab in my back door....:D
And, @Smoky Blue , where have you been, young lady??? LOL!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
YES!! It really only makes sense, seeing as how Washington has put in so many new taxes and regulations. @Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab) , you KNOW you'd love the Tennessee mountains....and having a lab in my back door....:D
And, @Smoky Blue , where have you been, young lady??? LOL!

busy mixing and living that #DIYLIFE lol.. :)

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm, not sure about this one. Made up a quick shake and vape, 3% 80/20. All I'm getting is a doughy taste, just the tiniest bit of sweetness. Definitely not a standalone if it doesn't change after steeping. I'll make another bottle to let steep, and mix some other stuff in this one just to play around a bit. At the least, should be useful in smaller percentages to add some "body" to desert vapes.

domyz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That flavor overpowers many flavors in the bakery category IMO(vanillas, almond, creams) . I'm down to 0.5% and still dropping to get it to mix well with my current project: angel cake. Will post the recipe soon.

VU Sponsors