Become a Patron!

my notes on FlavourArt Kiwi

luciddreamer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great review! I agree its a great flavor, although I haven't played with it enough to get it to my preferred strength. 3% was too weak for me, I have some mad fruit on the way :D

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
No reason to stop at 3% - try 3.5 or 4. I can't imagine...lol!

luciddreamer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually, my notes say I stopped at 5%. It still wasnt as flavorful as I wanted, but I didn't want to add any more in fear of over flavoring. I have to revisit that flavor and see if steeping has changed it.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Actually, my notes say I stopped at 5%. It still wasnt as flavorful as I wanted, but I didn't want to add any more in fear of over flavoring. I have to revisit that flavor and see if steeping has changed it.

Wow, that's alotta Kiwi, lol!
Are there other brands you find stronger? Just curious.
Post what you think when your try adding Mad Fruit. I'm drawing a blank on what other flavors might make Kiwi taste stronger.

luciddreamer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haven't tried any other kiwi besides TFA and I wasn't a big fan. I noticed I need higher %s on fa fruits compared to you. I can use some at 3% but others I find weak. It took 7% just to taste the peach and it still wasn"t strong enough for me. It surprised me when I mixed some of your recipes. 6% total flavoring and full of flavor! Which makes me believe that I just need to add the right fruits/ingredients to bring out the main fruit flavor.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
It took 7% just to taste the peach and it still wasn"t strong enough for me. It surprised me when I mixed some of your recipes. 6% total flavoring and full of flavor! Which makes me believe that I just need to add the right fruits/ingredients to bring out the main fruit flavor.

That's a really good point, lucid. I like playing around with combinations and finding sometimes surprising results.

My standalone percents are the lowest I can use to get the full flavor. This spreadsheet has lots of other people's opinions. The 'Tosca' column is a lot like me...maybe you're more like 'Sasha1975': https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr..._hQ6Fu8HdEwwR2dLRUJlVjlabEN1NG1ucktuUVE&gid=0

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great review! I agree its a great flavor, although I haven't played with it enough to get it to my preferred strength. 3% was too weak for me, I have some mad fruit on the way :D
It always fascinates me how we all have different tastes! Just mixed kiwi @ 2% and that was a little strong for me. Also mixed, 2% Kiwi with 1% Mad Fruit. I'm digging the sour zing but I think both need to settle / steep a bit to let the flavors mellow down. If not, next time I try 1% - 1.5% with kiwi. :)

VU Sponsors