Become a Patron!

My opinion about Wismec RX GEN3

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Recently Wismec released his new masterpiece-- Wismec RX GEN3. I am so curious about its unique innovation and high quality. Now I want to talk about it.
As we know, from the appearance and outlook style, it inherits DNA200, RX200, RX200S, RX300 and RXmini. However, it makes some new changes for us. The most impressed thing is that it is an updated version of Reuleaux series, which adopts larger screen and smallest triple batteries mod to meet our vaping habits according to 150W and 300W. Of course, it also features variable temperature control function which includes VW/ TC-Ni/ TC-Ti/ TC-SS/ TCR Mode. It upgrades the large OLED screen to read more easily and it uses unique dual circuit protection to prevent us from hurt by over-charging. Meanwhile, it provides us Custom Logo with its upgradeable firmware to meet our needs.
SQYi8RC.jpg

Following is showing how to use it correctly:

1.Power ON / OFF: press the back cover lock button and the back cover will pop out automatically. Then put two 18650 batteries into the battery body. Aiming the two notches of the back cover at the ones on the battery body, press the top part and then the bottom part. Press the fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn the device on and off. You can do the same operation to change the back cover which can hold three batteries. 2. Stealth Function: while RX GEN3 is on, simultaneously hold the fire button and the left regulatory button. This will switch the screen display on and off. 3. Key Lock Function: while RX GEN3 is on, simultaneously press the two regulatory buttons. This will switch between Key Lock and Key Unlock function. 4. Micro USB Port Function: the USB port can be used for charging and upgrading firmware. It is better to take out the batteries and charge them through external charger. 5. Switch the Display Mode: by pressing the left and right regulatory buttons simultaneously in shutdown state, the screen display will rotate 180 degrees. You can then view the screen from two kinds of angle through this operation. 6. Shift among VW / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS / TCR Mode: (1) Press the fire button 5 times to turn the device on. The OLED screen presents 4 rows of information; (2) Press the fire button 3 times, the mode indication will flash to indicate you enter into the menu. Press the right regulatory button to switch between VW / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS / TCR Mode. Press the fire button, or leave the display to flash 10 times on the current setting to confirm and exit the menu.

In my opinion, it is our best choice to vape by RX GEN3. And what about you?

Here is the best price to buy: Wismec RX GEN3 best price --- $37.9

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, Wismec... Well, since you're asking:

1/ How does it "inherit DNA200"? Or are you just throwing acronyms in the post so it gets indexed by Google?
2/ Can you guarantee Wismec upgraded the 510 socket so the resistance is stable in TC mode, and it won't get ripped off the mod with a big atomizer screwed on top of it?
3/ Can you guarantee it won't catch on fire without warning?

Yeah, I didn't think so...

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, Wismec... Well, since you're asking:

1/ How does it "inherit DNA200"? Or are you just throwing acronyms in the post so it gets indexed by Google?
2/ Can you guarantee Wismec upgraded the 510 socket so the resistance is stable in TC mode, and it won't get ripped off the mod with a big atomizer screwed on top of it?
3/ Can you guarantee it won't catch on fire without warning?

Yeah, I didn't think so...

Well, thanks for your comment.
The words "inherit DNA200" main from the appearance and outlook style, I mean is their Wismec DNA200.
The resistance stable in TC mode question, we have transfered the question to manufacturer, maybe they have more accurate answer.
The mod software have some protective mode, though it can not protect all fire. :)

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to what I've read and seen on reviews, the 510 is upgraded. It won't come off with your atty but I don't know if they have improved the actual 510 which was a problem long before the predator.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to what I've read and seen on reviews, the 510 is upgraded. It won't come off with your atty but I don't know if they have improved the actual 510 which was a problem long before the predator.
Yeah, that's true.

VU Sponsors