Become a Patron!

my personal vaping observation(s)

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been vaping for some time, and a "condensed timeline is as follows (what I can remember, anyway: you know how old age is :crazy:)

started with Blu

moved on to Halo G6 & then to the triton..but the capacity left me wanting more...as in much more capacity

co-worker had an aspire starter kit, ended up getting an istick 20 with both an atlantis and nautilus to see which I liked more...atlantis it is (or was....more on that later)

again, capacity, this time of the battery, left me wanting more..so switched to the istick 50W..combined with the atlantis tanks and 5ml extensions, I was pretty set..or so I thought.

I was still going through what I deemed to be a great amount of juice, and started to research either bigger tanks, higher power batteries, or both, along with other options...

One thing that I liked about the iStick mods that I'd used up to this point was the internal batteries, and this was probably for a couple reasons: 1) usually available in a higher power (50W had a 4400mAh battery) & most importantly, 2) more convenient to simply just throw one on a charger instead of worrying about a battery charger/extra batteries, etc. Anything to reduce the amount of stuff I have to transfer from my work truck to my pickup & back on a daily basis.

In an effort to seek greater power, I began looking at higher mAh internal batteries & WHOA!, eleaf now makes an 80W, internal battery, but more importantly, they've got a 5000 mAh capacity. AND!, they support TC, which I"d been contemplating for a little while.

One majorly annoying aspect of the istick power is the fact that the usb charging port is on the bottom: at least for me, this is a big PITA!

Living with the inconvenience of the bottom charging port, I also started looking for something beating the 5ml capacity of the atlantis with extension. I noticed the eleaf iJust2, tank, with only a 1/2 ml increase, it isn't much, but it's something.

after trying the ijust2 atomizers for about 2 months, I'm totally impressed: with the atlantis (and this is just my experience, YMMV), after a while, they begin to leak & it necessitates either changing coils or bases or both to reduce/stop the leakage. 2 months on my first ijust2, & still a dry base/air holes, no leakage whatsoever..win win tank.

in looking through reviews, etc, came upon the vaporesso brand: and became interested in the tarot pro. the only caveat is the batteries: not an internal, but I'm learning to live with "normal batteries". Even moreso now that *SOMEONE* pulled me to the side (figuretively speaking) and helped me more fully understand safe vs unsafe batteries as well as vendors for such.

so, up to this point, I've settled on the tarot pro with ijust2 tanks, running TC @ 500 degrees..OH! and I've gone from about 10-15ml per day to less than 5..seems the TC is more economical..or I'm vaping less, which is not a likely reason :bliss:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome the vape life. I always love reading someone's vape journey. I started much as you did and now I use mostly mechanical mods. Funny thing is that when I saw my first mech, it made me a bit uneasy. I said, "I'll never even THINK of trying that." Now I keep trying new and crazier things. I also have friends that have been vaping mouth to lung vapes at like 15-20w and are happy there. It doesn't matter what your vape style is or the equipment you use to achieve it as long it does two things. 1) It gives you the vape experience you love and 2) It helps you to live a healthier and more enjoyable life.

Welcome my friend and thank you for sharing this :)

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Looks like you have a firm grip on things!

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I started with blu's disposables. They were always hit or miss for me some would be great while others sucked right out of the package. after the first day i usually had to cover the air hole to get good throat hits. 11 bucks every 3 days adds up quick, but it was a great for concealed smoking.

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
:tantrum: exactly with the air holes....but try $11.00 once or twice a day.....try vaping they say....it'll be cheaper they say...:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:
ya i probably spent 300+ my first month of vaping. Its no longer i need a cigarette, its ooo that sounds tasty, or my that looks cool take my money. Vaping turned my smoking into a hobby.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
if you want some real capacity and a nightstick combined...

Get a 22mm tube style mod...
Goblin Mini V3...
30 extensions for the Goblin Mini V3 lol....

You'd have a 2 foot 64ml setup that could crack a skull open.. ^__^ Okay I'm bored >.>

14516348_1235190143215632_7294538261717584994_n.png

Last edited:

VU Sponsors