My phone's ip was banned?

Discussion in 'Another forum banned me because?' started by Nekrabyte, May 18, 2017.

1. Nekrabyte

Nekrabyte New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi, i actually just created an account within the past few days, and this is actually my first post! mostly cause i'm a long time lurker. but anyways, never created a post, and yet my phones IP address was banned, so now i can't browse on the go! help!

i tried clicking through the help links variously around the page, but none of them i found a way to contact the moderators, any direction or assistance would be useful, thanks!

2. lordmage

lordmage Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
  3. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor VU Live Leadership Show Host Reviewer Vape Media VU Live Host Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I would need your phone IP to check?

TygerTyger likes this.
  4. Nekrabyte

Nekrabyte New Member

Blog Posts:
    sorry for delay, i was at work - whatismyip says my phones IP is ---.--.--.---, thanks in advance for the help!

edit: removed IP address in case naughty people can do naughty things with it!

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Huckleberried likes this.
  5. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor VU Live Leadership Show Host Reviewer Vape Media VU Live Host Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Yes your IP was banned. Why I do not know, but anyway it should functional now.

TygerTyger and Huckleberried like this.
  6. Nekrabyte

Nekrabyte New Member

Blog Posts:
    Much appreciated. Now i don't have to deal with those inferior forums while at work :p

TygerTyger likes this.
  7. Rooster Cogburn

Rooster Cogburn Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Not related but beware of robocalls where they say your IP address has been compromised. My elderly mother got a bunch of calls claiming this which concerned her. I told her to ignore of course but if you know elderly or otherwise vulnerable people tell them to be on the lookout. These scumbags drive me nuts, I hate human garbage that think it’s ok to prey on the vulnerable folks. May they all burn in Hell.

inspects likes this.