Become a Patron!

My set up to be Cloud Chaser

Aspirekiki

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am using the Aspire CF Sub ohm battery with Aspire Atlantis 2 0.5ohm, it is a wonderful set up! Cloud vapor, best throat hit, pure taste. Everything is pretty good!
The 0.3ohm is not very good to use with Sub ohm, the battery will get a little hot.
Do you have a better set up?

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a couple CF sub Ohm batteries. I haven't used the 0.3 ohm coils though...I have all 0.5 ohm. I have an atlantis 1 with 5ml tank on an istick 50w box mod. vaping her at 3.7v and I got the 50w mainly so that I could have more reserve battery power (4400 Mah). I may go with the 0.3 ohm BVC next time I need to order. I consider myself fairly novice vaper and I will probably never be a true cloud chaser because I don't want to rebuild coils or use RDA.

Aspirekiki

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a couple CF sub Ohm batteries. I haven't used the 0.3 ohm coils though...I have all 0.5 ohm. I have an atlantis 1 with 5ml tank on an istick 50w box mod. vaping her at 3.7v and I got the 50w mainly so that I could have more reserve battery power (4400 Mah). I may go with the 0.3 ohm BVC next time I need to order. I consider myself fairly novice vaper and I will probably never be a true cloud chaser because I don't want to rebuild coils or use RDA.
Me too, i don't know how to do RDA well, and it is a little troublesome for me such a lazy lady, lol. Atlantis 2 is good. You may enjoy 0.3ohm.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm, i am working in Aspire Marketing department, so if you have any problems or questions on Aspire, just feel free to contact me.
Hah! I have a Nautilus and some CE5s and an Aspire BDC, but I prefer my Smok GDC and ADC above all else in the above ohm Clearomizer department. As for a subtank, I have a Smok GCT, which is probably as good as any other subtank. Anyway, I'm done with subtanks. Not planning on buying any subtank, no matter what the brand. I discovered the RTA (Lemo Drop).
IF you really want to chase clouds, an RDA with max VG juice is the way to go. Subtanks are not for cloud chasing.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If youre asking is there anything better than a CF battery and an atlantis tank with .5ohm for cloud chasing ?..the answer is a "no contest" yes.

If a .3 ohm coil makes the battery hot then its not a very good battery in the CF...Try using a real 30 amp battery in your product and you will have no problems at .3 ohm like any other device people use with a true 30 amp battery.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, i am working in Aspire Marketing department, so if you have any problems or questions on Aspire, just feel free to contact me.
I already knew the answer. The purpose of this thread is pretty obvious. Congratulations on insulting the intelligence of a forum full of potential customers with your deceptive and completely unprofessional marketing tactics. Seems to be a common practice with Chinese companies. Feel free to go pound sand.

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I already knew the answer. The purpose of this thread is pretty obvious. Congratulations on insulting the intelligence of a forum full of potential customers with your deceptive and completely unprofessional marketing tactics. Seems to be a common practice with Chinese companies. Feel free to go pound sand.
i dont see any insult. she stated what she was smoking and asked what we use. she did plug the atlantis 2 but shit i dont work for tesla but will recommend the invader to anyone who looks at it.

Aspirekiki

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i dont see any insult. she stated what she was smoking and asked what we use. she did plug the atlantis 2 but shit i dont work for tesla but will recommend the invader to anyone who looks at it.
Thank you, my friend!

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey ...she was smoking? Lol sorry couldn't resist that one.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aspire atomizers leak in a month or two. But the taste & cloud is so sweet, I get over it. Fast Tech. Parts for pennies, :D is a good fit, my order still is in transit. :cool:

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started with Aspire stuff and never had any problems with any of it. I would recommend their products to my friends who are getting started with vaping. I occasionally also buy aspire whenever I feel the need to, especially once they get that RBA deck. ;)

Is there better than Aspire? Yes!
Is there worse than Aspire? Yes!

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Where did her post about being an aspire marketing employee go? You guys can be ok with the op's tactics and then go on to help her promote her companies product if you want. I refuse. This thread is nothing but fabricated bullshit and I'm a little surprised and disappointed that some of you are defending these types of business practices. Product quality and marketing strategies aren't the same thing. Allowing yourself to be treated like an ignorant fool and then defending the one treating you that way is pathetic.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nc64x23iGE1rggkjko1_500_zpscjeiwrvg.jpg

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Piss off your car mechanic & let me know how that works out for you. :cool:
im confused...are you my mechanic? if so you didnt tighten the bolt on my oil pan tight enough and it started leaking... i wont be returning

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im confused...are you my mechanic? if so you didnt tighten the bolt on my oil pan tight enough and it started leaking... i wont be returning
No I retired. I would never let a Motorcycle, Car, or lawn mower leave my shop like that. I would advise you sue him, or call him bad names. Your call.

VU Sponsors