Become a Patron!

My Sigelei 30w hates me

notsure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So Thursday I find out the hard way that the Sigelei 30w doesn't play well with Sony VTC5 batteries. Then today I'm walking into my house and it decides to jump out of my front pocket. I look down and see my atty is several feet from the battery tube and realize the top cap is still attached to the atty and board is hanging from the bottom of the cap. Fortunately I was able to reassemble it in a matter of minutes and keep on vaping.

I have since put it in time out, hoping with a little time to think about the past few days it will decide to be a little more vaper friendly.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Perhaps if you put a burnt out carto on the end it will teach it a lesson?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will probably get a holster for mine to avoid your mishap. The only other thing is that the short circuit protection activated with the Kanger Aerotank Giant a couple of times. So i unscrewed the tank by a little bit, and everything is fine.

notsure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I usually put it in my back pocket because that is less likely to happen just wasn't thinking yesterday.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So Thursday I find out the hard way that the Sigelei 30w doesn't play well with Sony VTC5 batteries. Then today I'm walking into my house and it decides to jump out of my front pocket. I look down and see my atty is several feet from the battery tube and realize the top cap is still attached to the atty and board is hanging from the bottom of the cap. Fortunately I was able to reassemble it in a matter of minutes and keep on vaping.

I have since put it in time out, hoping with a little time to think about the past few days it will decide to be a little more vaper friendly.
Ouch I almost picked one up to play with the gravity thingy. Got A tobeco Dna 30 tube it's a tank. We'll at least it did not catch fire like like my Hana clone mod :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors