Become a Patron!

My start in RDA's and Tube mech mods.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
With the generosity of a fellow VU member, ive been able to experience my first RDA which happens to be a Patriot version 1 clone.

I have to say an RDA is a little different for me than a clearomizer or and RTA..What i found was still good flavor but with much larger clouds of vapor which i must admit is fun...So i moved up from a single coil a and did a dual coil build on this patriot and i dont know why but i like it..I built simple (no micros or nanos or twisteds)coils for a .7 ohm readout on the sigelei mini...Im just enjoying it and plan to venture off more into rda's

Considering i know there are some better rda's to try, ive gone somewhat full blast into starting this journey.

Mechanical tube mods are also something i never really dove head first into untill now..A while back i did buy a nemesis clone fram fasttech and used it a couple of times on some clearomizers i had and never really had the proper experience with it...I ended up trading it for my beloved kayfun lite + tank which i still use and enjoy very much.

So now its time to mix tube mods and rda,s for a proper mechanical experience..So, how hard have i dove in head first in one shot of obtaining gear? (All clones by the way, on the way to me.)

1.)Nemesis copper mod
2.) SMPL copper mod
3.) AV Manhatten mod
4.) Mutation X v2 rda
5.) Plume Veil rda
6.) Infinite CLT v3 rda

And im not finished here..A few more rda's and mech mods ill be looking out for at the right prices.

1.)Brass, SS, mixed colors Nemesis...i really like the nemesis line.
2.)copper stingray
3.) DOVPO GX200 Mech box.
4.) AV copper Fuhattan
5.) Troll
6.) Magma
7.) Tugboat
8.) Doge
9.) Patriot V3
10.) Veritas

.... And im sure im leaving a bunch out ill try.

The bug has bitten me hard so ,i plan to take it to its fullest extent and reach the top with it.

Now to get some Sony VTC4 batteries and some different gauge kanthal and an ohm reader as well as a voltage meter so i can see voltage drops....sigh...Just when i thought i was happy with 30 watts and a kayfun.

VU Sponsors