Become a Patron!

My Story...

KnurledNut

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
I smoked 2-3 packs of cigarettes per day for 37 years. I tried everything under the sun to quit. I could wear a patch and smoke. I could chew the gum and smoke. The lozenges made me nauseated. Quitting cold turkey gave me nervous fits, cold sweats, and an aggressive demeanor. I even let a Chinese holistic doctor put needles behind my ears. Nothing worked.

I wheezed. I coughed. I spit up brownish phlegm, sometimes tinged with blood. Basic chores around the house became problem-some.

My life was consumed by tobacco. How could I smoke? Where could I smoke? When could I smoke? How long before the next smoke? Do I have enough smokes to last until the store opens?

Finally, after getting in trouble at work, I tried a disposable electronic cigarette. I was only 50% successful with the disposable, but it was a start. I researched all I could about the 'new' e-cigs. The results with chronic smokers were impressive. Committed to quitting, my wife and I made the move to e-liquids after limited success with the disposables.

Since our switch to e-liquids we haven't had any tobacco since 2013. We smell better. We don't wheeze. No more coughing fits. I can do the yard work without a break and 6 smokes like before. My taste buds have been reborn. Eating is now an enjoyable experience, instead of shoving it quickly down my throat so I could run out for a smoke.

Many of you know me from hosting vaping shows on The PowerVape Network and as owner of my own e-liquids company.

Vape On!

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome To VU...glad you made it...love the show...gotta try your joose soon...:)

TowerOfVape

RISH of Passage
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Right on @KnurledNut

Welcome to the "madness" that is The VU!

I had no idea you had your own line! I'm falling behind! eeeek!

45M8z5B.jpg

I smoked 2-3 packs of cigarettes per day for 37 years. I tried everything under the sun to quit. I could wear a patch and smoke. I could chew the gum and smoke. The lozenges made me nauseated. Quitting cold turkey gave me nervous fits, cold sweats, and an aggressive demeanor. I even let a Chinese holistic doctor put needles behind my ears. Nothing worked.

I wheezed. I coughed. I spit up brownish phlegm, sometimes tinged with blood. Basic chores around the house became problem-some.

My life was consumed by tobacco. How could I smoke? Where could I smoke? When could I smoke? How long before the next smoke? Do I have enough smokes to last until the store opens?

Finally, after getting in trouble at work, I tried a disposable electronic cigarette. I was only 50% successful with the disposable, but it was a start. I researched all I could about the 'new' e-cigs. The results with chronic smokers were impressive. Committed to quitting, my wife and I made the move to e-liquids after limited success with the disposables.

Since our switch to e-liquids we haven't had any tobacco since 2013. We smell better. We don't wheeze. No more coughing fits. I can do the yard work without a break and 6 smokes like before. My taste buds have been reborn. Eating is now an enjoyable experience, instead of shoving it quickly down my throat so I could run out for a smoke.

Many of you know me from hosting vaping shows on The PowerVape Network and as owner of my own e-liquids company.

Vape On!

VU Sponsors