Become a Patron!

My Tiny Step Into The Bakery Group

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Even though I vape mostly fruit flavors, I was reading some bakery recipes in the DIY section that looked really yummy.I made this order with Bull City Vapor today:
Biscotti-FW
(Size: 6ml)
Butter Pecan-FW
6ml
Caramel-Cap
6ml
Guava-FW
6ml
Marshmallow-Cap
6ml
Rum-INW
10ml
Vienna Cream-FA
10ml
VG (Vegetable Glycerin)
(Size: 120ml)
I may end up going on a bakery flavor buying spree after a few mixes, or not. This order should get me into the group. The VG is just to tie me over until I can get a $35+ order with Amazon for more VG with free shipping.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
awesome , bull city rocks. next time grab some FA cookie and FA apple pie. makes all the difference in a good crust. you can easily mask the apple in the apple pie even with lighter flavors but the crust still stands out. the cookie goes hand in hand with the pie crust and a lot of other flavors. perfect cookie base.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@wllmc I debated over the FA apple pie and cookie for the crust taste, but I want to ease into this flavor category until I'm sure I like it.I'm thinking the FW Biscotti flavor could be used somewhere else should the bakery group isn't my thing. I love eating pies, cakes and pastries so I'm it might make for good vaping too.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
mmmmmmmm pie lol ......let us all know how you like em :)

VU Sponsors