Become a Patron!

My Vape Box :) is getting full!! :(

Invisible Rasta

Member For 5 Years
My vape box is getting full.... need a bigger one to replace it... where do you guys keep all your vaping stuff?
dnbj08A.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have separate containers for flavorings, a small toolbox for wire and tools, a cabinet for empty bottles and PG/VG, my most used flavorings and mods, next to me on the end table.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a whole dresser with 4 drawers dedicated to my vaping supplies and a huge tool box and fishing box for my DIY supplies.
I am also running out of space lol

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a shelf next to my chair here that I just put everything on. I have tried boxes, drawers and it all just ends up right back on the shelf next to me so screw it. I have no kids, room mates or pets that mess with it so it sits there.

bubbatx

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use old cigar boxes. Lots of them laying around. Gonna start peeling the labels off my old bottles and make a reference book

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

BigCryBaby

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought 7 boxes from Johnson Creek. The are made of wood, slide in lid, and they are on sale for $5.00 each. I have mods in one, coils in another, ego stuff in another, etc etc. and have yet to label the boxes with my Brother Label Maker.The boxes Measure 8.25" x 8.25" x 3.125" (20.95cm x 20.95cm x 7.94cm). The only complaint that seems to be an issue is its not quite deep enough for E Liquid to stand up with a dropper. The only deeper box with a lid I found on Amazon was $45.00. Called a pie box. Could get a new Mod for that. The beautiful $5.00 box is can be found at-
https://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com/shop/accessories/wooden-storage-boxhtml

Amazon sells 10 used wooden cigar boxes for $24.00, I ordered some and I am just waiting for them. Can not beat $24.00. It wont let me add the web address, just look it up under-
Wooden Quality Empty Cigar Boxes - Quantity 10

Last edited:

chaz101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whiskey that's disgusting...you're way too organized...lol

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Worth the $16 for me to just take it off the shelf and buy it;)
True, and I paid even more for the one that has all my old eGo gear (that I still have for some reason), but I'm deeper into $6 ammo boxes for my big flavor bottles and I need a few more as it is...

VU Sponsors