Become a Patron!

My vape saga

rocketveg

Member For 4 Years
I started vaping years ago to quit smoking. I quit for nearly two years, my vape gear fell apart on me, I ended up smoking again. Last year, I bought a subox mini and maybe two months later an evic vtc mini and spare kangertech sub mini tank. I got frustrated with rebuilding but I didn't like prebuilt coils so I ended up leaving my vape gear in a box. Now about a month ago, I got a bad case of the flu which forced me to cut my evil sticks to about one a day. This is why I brought out my vape gear again, started reading and building properly, and am now back here.

Anyway, I've been doing a lot of reading and seeking advice from online sources and this forum comes up a lot in my google searches. So I finally decided to join. :)

I'm using a subtank, avocado, & serpent mini. I'm interested in learning about building and TC.

Hi from Metro Manila, Philippines.

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard, hope you can finally quit the coffin nails for good..!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Rocketveg & Welcome to VU, Grats on quitting the smokes and picking up vaping again, Enjoy the forum:wave:

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Don't let frustration drive you back to cig's. There is a learning curve but your lungs will love you for sticking it out. This is the place for both help and support.

rocketveg

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the welcome. I'm still struggling with cigarettes but thanks to my renewed obsession with vaping, I've cut way down. I plan to completely stop in 2-4 weeks.

VU Sponsors