Become a Patron!

My vaping experience

DailyTrees

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hi everyone! I've been vaping now for roughly 3-4 years everyday steady. My "voyage" started when I found out my dad smoked cigarettes and he found I did so as well. We both hid this from each-other as stupid as it might sound. When I found out I pretty much made the argument that he was too old to be smoking cigarettes and he made the argument that I was too young to be smoking cigarettes. (How ironic I know) Well we both came to an agreement that we'd find an alternative. I told my dad about vaping and how I've heard of it from friends, tv, etc. He told me he had already tried vaping and that it didn't work for him. He tried the "blue e-cigarette" that was sort of popular at the time. I then tried it and said yeah this doesn't work for me either. So we took a trip to our local smoke shop to checkout other vaping options. That's when we were introduced to the ego starter kits as well as the different strength nicotine juices. We were talking to the lady there and she told us that most people tend to start with the highest nicotine strength available and work there way down to lower strengths. So we both said okay and tried it. We bought two starter kits. One for me and one for him. As well as 32 MG strength nicotine e-liquid. Well lets just say that 32 MG strength nicotine kicked both our asses but surely worked. We didn't need a cigarette after that. One puff on 32 MG nicotine and we were buzzing all day off the nicotine rush haha. So the next day we bring it down to 24 MG nicotine. It was definitely more tolerable and it was still kicking our cravings of cigarettes. We had found an alternative that worked! We started avoiding the smoke shops and started entering the vape shops. About a month later we upgraded to a bigger battery option for the simple ego pen style vape. Different designs and all that good stuff. Anyway we were doing this for awhile maybe six months. Exploring different flavors vape shops had to offer. Getting the hang of changing out our coils for our CE4 tanks if I can remember correctly. At this time we had our nicotine dropped to about 12 MG. We soon started buying very basic regulated mods running them at extremely low watts trying to understand the learning curve of Ohms/Voltage/Watts/Viscosity of Juice, pretty much everything that comes into play when your serious about vaping. Anyway to make a long story short we are now what we consider vape professionals haha. He currently vapes 0MG juice and I steadily vape on 3 MG. He likes his kangertech subbox as well as his istick mods. (hes a big fan of istick). I currently have a 100 watt black sigeli, purple segeli 150 watt, silver sigeli 90 watt, red snow wolf 200 watt as well as a couple other devices I have aside. I've used mostly every subohm tank there is and my personal opinion is dripping is a whole lot better than tanks in general but like I said that is a personal opinion and everyone is different as well as looking for different results. I now own my own e-liquid company and remain a proud vaper. I turn all the people I can that smoke cigarettes in the direction of vaping. Most have made the switch some remain stubborn but all you can do is try right haha. Anyway that's the story! Vape ON!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
34mg good god bet you were buzzing lol

Welcome to the underground :cheers:

VU Sponsors