Become a Patron!

my voopoo Drag 2 mod

a buddy of mine messed around with the 4 different modes my Drag 2 mod has available and ever since I've replaced 2 coils and I still get a bad taste unlike before when I could taste the juice all i taste now its burning too hot I just bought the Drag 2 and not familiar with it anyone know how to help?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
If you have a windows pc you can get Voopoo software to connect to the mod and put it's settings back to default like it came from factory, if that's what your after.
Or suggest a how to vid on YT or the manual.
http://www.voopoo.com/service < just hit Drag 2 Kit

That link also has 'Configuration software (Windows)' at the bottom of the page and is compatible (so it says) with any upgradeable Voopoo device. I know it works with Drag Mini as well. They just came out with it about a week ago.

If you choose the app route, here's what it looks like after you connect your Drag 2.
drag software.png

The circled default button is what I'm talking about. Display - Parameters - Temperature Lines - Power Lines tabs all have individual default buttons like circled in red.

Is this the help you need?

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
a buddy of mine messed around with the 4 different modes my Drag 2 mod has available and ever since I've replaced 2 coils and I still get a bad taste unlike before when I could taste the juice all i taste now its burning too hot I just bought the Drag 2 and not familiar with it anyone know how to help?
Do what Vape Fan said, restore it. Next is another piece of advice I would give you. Dont let people change your settings. Whats good for them is Shit for you. My son will try mine and vice a versa. We would never change any settings, suggesting is different than changing. It is up to you to change it not anyone else. Just my two cents worth. Reset it. Good luck.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you have a windows pc you can get Voopoo software to connect to the mod and put it's settings back to default like it came from factory, if that's what your after.
Or suggest a how to vid on YT or the manual.
http://www.voopoo.com/service < just hit Drag 2 Kit

That link also has 'Configuration software (Windows)' at the bottom of the page and is compatible (so it says) with any upgradeable Voopoo device. I know it works with Drag Mini as well. They just came out with it about a week ago.

If you choose the app route, here's what it looks like after you connect your Drag 2.
View attachment 130552

The circled default button is what I'm talking about. Display - Parameters - Temperature Lines - Power Lines tabs all have individual default buttons like circled in red.

Is this the help you need?
Now that I look, it seems that they added on to the software a little . They had a good base going but it doesn't look like they spent tons of time or money in the IT department developing it. I will have to plug in and play.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Now that I look, it seems that they added on to the software a little . They had a good base going but it doesn't look like they spent tons of time or money in the IT department developing it. I will have to plug in and play.
I never got the og Drag and have had the Mini a few weeks. I hadn't used the software before a couple days ago. So this 01/26/2019 date on it must be an update, like you say, of a base app they already had.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a Alpha 1 so I am basing it off of that. So we truly have the Old and the New here. LMAO.

VU Sponsors