Become a Patron!

MyFreedomSmokes.com

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I placed an order with MyFreedomSmokes on Thursday, March 16th. I had a little problem with placing the order, as there was a glitch in the shopping cart when checking out. However, the glitch was fixed promptly after I (and a few others) let them know of the problem. The gentleman I was emailing, Dustin, was prompt with his replies, as well.

I received my order today, Saturday March 18th. Very quick shipping and delivery. The items were well-packaged and arrived in excellent shape. I ordered 5 different juices and thus far, have only tried one - the MFS-branded rum juice. I love it! Excellent flavor without any one flavor in it overpowering the others.

I will definitely be ordering more from them in the future.

Many thanks to MFS for sponsoring the contest I won which allowed me to place this order! And thanks to ReddHott, Vaperjim, and @jj2 for running the contest. I am very, very grateful. :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If you like Brandy talk to @UncleRJ he'll point you in the right direction

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk

Yep, I do have my own favorite

UNCLE RJ'S RAISONED BRANDY

Raison%20Brandy.jpg

http://bulkejuice.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=270

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The more I taste this rum, the more it tastes like cola. :D The double chocolate is REALLY strong, too strong for me to vape by itself, but mixed with the strawberry I got from them (which is quite good) and some cream I have left from another place, it's yummy.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Still 1 of the best IMHO

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk

I am rather fond of this flavor myself.

It is also one of the E-Liquids that really benefit from a 2 week steep once you get it.:vino:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am rather fond of this flavor myself.

It is also one of the E-Liquids that really benefit from a 2 week steep once you get it.:vino:
Yeah but every time I've gotten a bottle of it.The stuff seems to disappear in a week.

VU Sponsors