Become a Patron!

Mykreign's Red, white & blueberry

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
perfect for summertime! If you like a smooth refreshing vape that's not too overpowering. Goes great with an ice cold beer.

My GF asked me to make a strawberry and blueberry vape similar to my strawberry Fluff recipe. Otherwise, I never would have tried this. Sounded like a gross combination to me lol. But apparently they make smoothies with this combination? Idk lol

The flavors are balanced and neither overpowers the other.

1% blueberry candy (TPA)
5% blueberry extra (TPA)
1% cotton candy EM (TPA)
1.5% marshmallow (FA)
1.5% shisha strawberry (INW)

2d4f70812e9ed3b040f79b488601b61a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Siccmade8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice.... Going to have to try this later today

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
perfect for summertime! If you like a smooth refreshing vape that's not too overpowering.

Noticed you used 5% Blueberry Extra (TPA). Some mixers find it harsh, while others find it very authentic. Was there some harshness or did the other ingredient smooth it out?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Noticed you used 5% Blueberry Extra (TPA). Some mixers find it harsh, while others find it very authentic. Was there some harshness or did the other ingredient smooth it out?

I didn't get any harshness from this at all. It could be because I already knew how much marshmallow and EM I wanted to use. I've never tried blueberry extra by itself either.

I was more worried about keeping the blueberry candy % low. In an earlier version of this recipe, I had it at .5% I believe. Too much of that can give a chemical like taste.

But I put blueberry candy in there to give a little more sweet, tartness to the authentic flavor of blueberry extra.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just checked. I had blueberry candy at .5% and blueberry candy at 4%.

It was good but I wanted more blueberry flavor so I went up to 1% and 5%. Didn't notice a change in harshness.

That shisha strawberry is strong, even at 1.5%.

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
wanted more blueberry flavor so I went up to 1% and 5%. Didn't notice a change in harshness.

That shisha strawberry is strong, even at 1.5%.

Added Blueberry Extra (TPA) to my shopping list :)

INW Shisha Strawberry is yummy and fade-resistant at 5% ... testing long-term steep effects.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It sounds great to me, and I have all those flavors except marshmallow, which I don't really like much, except in mallomars (chocolate covers up a lot of badness!). I wonder what other cream might fill in for the marshmallow? I have CAP Sweet Cream, TFA whipped cream... and several different vanilla flavors. Any suggestions?

Andria

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It sounds great to me, and I have all those flavors except marshmallow, which I don't really like much, except in mallomars (chocolate covers up a lot of badness!). I wonder what other cream might fill in for the marshmallow? I have CAP Sweet Cream, TFA whipped cream... and several different vanilla flavors. Any suggestions?

Andria

This is more a fruity taste so it depends if you want that or if you want to taste the cream?

For fruity taste, I'd say whipped cream.
For fruit cream, Cap sweet cream

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is more a fruity taste so it depends if you want that or if you want to taste the cream?

For fruity taste, I'd say whipped cream.
For fruit cream, Cap sweet cream

Hmm, good suggestions! Actually I was considering using mostly whipped, with just a smidge of sweet cream to give it slightly more richness -- the TFA whipped cream is really good, but kinda weak/light.

I may just try this! I gave up trying blueberry stuff when I failed so miserably at blueberry muffin, but I've got a bunch of blueberry extra, it's my favorite, and still got a small btl of blueberry candy, too.

Thx!
Andria

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, good suggestions! Actually I was considering using mostly whipped, with just a smidge of sweet cream to give it slightly more richness -- the TFA whipped cream is really good, but kinda weak/light.

I may just try this! I gave up trying blueberry stuff when I failed so miserably at blueberry muffin, but I've got a bunch of blueberry extra, it's my favorite, and still got a small btl of blueberry candy, too.

Thx!
Andria

I hope you like it! Let us know how the cream works out.

The marshmallow was only in there to make a smoother vape and mouthfeel. Not much for flavor.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I make juice for a coworker and he just told me this recipe is his favorite one yet! I've given him 15-20 different recipes so far. Felt really good to hear that.

So if you haven't tried it, you're missing out! (Maybe lol).

hollynorth

Member For 4 Years
I recommend you to test Blackberry Rush. A thick, luscious, and realistic blackberry flavour with a sweet and moreish aroma.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
One thing you didn't mention, but with such a low level of flavoring, I need to ask -- how long to steep it? I generally make ejuice that's upwards of 20%-25% flavoring, so unless it's got any tobacco flavors in it, I generally don't have much use for steeping, but this one is less than 15%, even with my cream-adjustments, so it seems like it would need at least a little time to stand?

I'm gonna try it out today, with my adjustment:

TFA Blueberry Extra 5%
TFA Blueberry Candy 1%
INW Shisha Strawberry 1.5%
TFA Whipped Cream 2%
CAP Sweet Cream 0.5%
TFA Cotton Candy 1%

The whipped cream and sweet cream are subbing for the marshmallow, so I actually went up one percentage point, just because the whipped cream is a little on the weak side -- the .5% of sweet cream is really just to bolster the creaminess of it.

Andria

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One thing you didn't mention, but with such a low level of flavoring, I need to ask -- how long to steep it? I generally make ejuice that's upwards of 20%-25% flavoring, so unless it's got any tobacco flavors in it, I generally don't have much use for steeping, but this one is less than 15%, even with my cream-adjustments, so it seems like it would need at least a little time to stand?

I'm gonna try it out today, with my adjustment:

TFA Blueberry Extra 5%
TFA Blueberry Candy 1%
INW Shisha Strawberry 1.5%
TFA Whipped Cream 2%
CAP Sweet Cream 0.5%
TFA Cotton Candy 1%

The whipped cream and sweet cream are subbing for the marshmallow, so I actually went up one percentage point, just because the whipped cream is a little on the weak side -- the .5% of sweet cream is really just to bolster the creaminess of it.

Andria

It's was good right away, but with the addition of the creams, it may need a couple days steeping.

Just try it right away and if you like it, vape it! Lol. I'm impatient

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's was good right away, but with the addition of the creams, it may need a couple days steeping.

Likewise, that's precisely what got me into "high flavor mixing". :giggle:

thx!
Andria

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I recommend you to test Blackberry Rush. A thick, luscious, and realistic blackberry flavour with a sweet and moreish aroma.
why do you keep trying to sell your E-liquid in a DIY group ???? pay attention geez or is there no shame in your game lol

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
why do you keep trying to sell your E-liquid in a DIY group ???? pay attention geez or is there no shame in your game lol

Lol good looking out. You should try this recipe man. I'd love your opinion on it

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Lol good looking out. You should try this recipe man. I'd love your opinion on it

Ill give it a try sometime , Ill have to order a few of those :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I was wondering that myself -- why would people who are seriously into DIY even be INTERESTED in buying ejuice... from someone they don't know???? And blackberry??? EEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Got it mixed -- I'll let it sit for at least a few hours, give it a few shakes.... while I procrastinate cleaning up my other Achilles. :giggle:

Andria

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got it mixed -- I'll let it sit for at least a few hours, give it a few shakes.... while I procrastinate cleaning up my other Achilles. :giggle:

Andria

Can't wait to hear what you think of it. Hopefully it's strong enough for you. I know you like your recipes at 20% or so.

It's a pretty unique recipe. I never see strawberry mixed with blueberry.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can't wait to hear what you think of it. Hopefully it's strong enough for you. I know you like your recipes at 20% or so.

It's a pretty unique recipe. I never see strawberry mixed with blueberry.

I've seen pie recipes using both, with lots of whipped cream, so apparently someone somewhere thought it was a good combo. :D That's why I thought of using the whipped cream, since I've never really cared much for marshmallows.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok! I'm finally trying out my variation of RW&Bb.... it's pretty good! It's hard to say for sure, since I just started vaping with a new wick, so I haven't yet turned up the power from the 9.2w I start a new wick at, to my customary 9.5w or 9.6w... but it may be a little light on flavoring for me.

I'd probably:
double the shisha strawberry...
push the blueberry extra to 8% (which is the max blueberry extra can go to, without disappearing completely)...
increase the blueberry candy from 1% to 1.5%, and
add 2% or maybe 2.5% of TFA blueberry wild...
double the whipped cream and sweet cream, and
I was thinking I might also add a couple percent of TFA cheesecake graham.
And to offset the higher percentage of cream type flavors, maybe .5% of TFA's Sour, to bring back the fruitiness, the "bite".

I need to get it up at least to about 20% flavoring (or optimally, 25%), to really suit me; otherwise it just tastes a lot like very-lightly-flavored water. Naturally I also added my usual amount of Flash, since a vape without TH is completely lacking, to me.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok, here's the amended recipe I came up with -- ended up going a bit more than double on the whipped cream, because it's such a light flavor.

TFA Blueberry Extra 8%
TFA Blueberry Candy 1.5%
TFA Blueberry Wild 2%
INW Shisha Strawberry 3%
TFA Whipped Cream 5%
TFA Cheesecake Graham 2%
CAP Sweet Cream 1%
TFA Cotton Candy 1%
TFA Sour 0.5%

Ends up at 24% flavoring, which is finally in the right neighborhood for me.

Andria

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Ok! I'm finally trying out my variation of RW&Bb.... it's pretty good! It's hard to say for sure, since I just started vaping with a new wick, so I haven't yet turned up the power from the 9.2w I start a new wick at, to my customary 9.5w or 9.6w... but it may be a little light on flavoring for me.

I'd probably:
double the shisha strawberry...
push the blueberry extra to 8% (which is the max blueberry extra can go to, without disappearing completely)...
increase the blueberry candy from 1% to 1.5%, and
add 2% or maybe 2.5% of TFA blueberry wild...
double the whipped cream and sweet cream, and
I was thinking I might also add a couple percent of TFA cheesecake graham.
And to offset the higher percentage of cream type flavors, maybe .5% of TFA's Sour, to bring back the fruitiness, the "bite".

I need to get it up at least to about 20% flavoring (or optimally, 25%), to really suit me; otherwise it just tastes a lot like very-lightly-flavored water. Naturally I also added my usual amount of Flash, since a vape without TH is completely lacking, to me.

Andria
I wonder if you use so much flavoring because of the low power ? not that I think you are in correct by any means not the first or last person that likes lots of flavor and you have been on these forums for years so please dont take me wrong :) I always think though how can you handle that much but never really thought about your set up. I usually vape between 65-80 watts and 25% flavoring would blow my face off lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wonder if you use so much flavoring because of the low power ? not that I think you are in correct by any means not the first or last person that likes lots of flavor and you have been on these forums for years so please dont take me wrong :) I always think though how can you handle that much but never really thought about your set up. I usually vape between 65-80 watts and 25% flavoring would blow my face off lol

Very likely true... but at 10w, it starts to be a little too warm on my lips, especially with my Achilles; with a Kayfun Lite Plus, I can handle up to about 12, maybe 12.5w, before it's too warm. I always used about 10w with my Kayfuns, before I got the Achilles, and at that time (spring 2015), I was using 10mg; immediately after I got the Achilles, I had to drop to 9w, and 9mg, because the TH was so extreme with an Achilles. After that, I thought, if dropping to 9mg was completely unnoticeable in terms of satisfaction, I think I'll drop some more, and over a few months, got it down to 5mg -- which allowed me to test out whether lessening my nic level would help my cold hands and feet in the winter, and it really did help a lot! Then last summer when all this FDA shit hit the fan, I went ahead and set about reducing more, to get to 3mg and stay there, just so my nic stash would last longer. :D

65-80w would surely set my throat AND lungs completely ablaze. I tried a direct lung hit once... ONCE. After I picked myself up off the floor after my coughing/gagging/snorting/crying/wheezing fit, and after I had a puff of Ventolin, I said NEVER AGAIN. If you've never tried an Achilles RDA, you have NO idea how great low-wattage MtL can be! The tragedy is that they're no longer available. :(

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And a note on that latest recipe -- I just mixed it, and I gotta say, that TFA cheesecake graham smells HORRIBLE, so I dunno how it's gonna turn out; all I could really smell from it was that "fritoesque" reek of acetyl pyrazine. So I threw in .5% of Lorann's Cream Cheese Icing, to try and salvage it. I'll let it sit for a few days and see if the flavors come together well or not.

Andria

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I make my own recipes, I generally leave out cakes and heavy creams. There are plenty of recipes out there that include them. I get sick of it after a while

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like the creamy flavors, providing they're diketone-free, but so far I haven't liked many bakery type vapes, except for the blueberry muffin I used to get from Sweet Vapes. It went away after the FDA shit, august last year. :(

I don't actually think diketones are that big a risk, or a whole lot of vapers would be turning up with bronchiolitis obliterans, and you know the ANTZ would be flogging the hell out of THAT. But I have asthma and a bad case of hypochondria, so it's just better for me to avoid diketones wherever possible... plus, I find the smell of liquids that contain diketones somewhere on the "gag-a-maggot" scale.

Andria

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
all I could really smell from it was that "fritoesque" reek of acetyl pyrazine.

Yep I can taste/smell the AP in that one also, it's a bit like INW Biscuit in that sense.
But I don't think I'm as sensitive to it as you are.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep I can taste/smell the AP in that one also, it's a bit like INW Biscuit in that sense.
But I don't think I'm as sensitive to it as you are.

Which is really weird, you know? Mostly my tastebuds are pert near dead. :giggle: However my sense of smell never suffered too much from smoking, for some reason, and after quitting, became even more keen, which is definitely NOT a blessing... and that AP stuff is immediately identifiable by its smell. I'll reserve judgment about it till I let it sit for a while, because I put a bit of TFA DX Hazelnut in my Smocha, and it's very good, but needs a long steep because of the tobacco flavors. So maybe that AP smell kinda disappears or transmutes when it sits for a while in a mix.

But if it still offends me in that RW&Bb, I'll try again, leaving it out, and maybe taking the cream cheese icing to 1% instead of .5%; apparently that flavor is REALLY strong, from what others have said, so I wanna be careful with it. I just think that sort of cheesecake "tartness" would suit those fruits to a T.

Andria

Last edited:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll try again, leaving it out, and maybe taking the cream cheese icing to 1% instead of .5%; apparently that flavor is REALLY strong, from what others have said, so I wanna be careful with it.

Yup 1% was too strong for me anyway, but I'm using much less total flavoring than you so 1% might be OK in your case.
Much harder for you to go by others recommendations and get the same flavor level me thinks.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yup 1% was too strong for me anyway, but I'm using much less total flavoring than you so 1% might be OK in your case.
Much harder for you to go by others recommendations and get the same flavor level me thinks.

Yeah, but because the cream cheese icing IS strong, and apparently also quite sweet, I might leave out the cotton candy; it's not as sweet as sucralose, but still might be too sweet with 1% of cream cheese icing.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I'm trying out my latest alteration of Mykreign's excellent recipe, and it turns out, that AP smell does wear off, after it sits in a mix for a while -- it's actually pretty great! But I think I increased the blueberry aspect a little too much, because even doubling the shisha strawberry, I can't really taste it. So I've altered it slightly yet again, and will mix that up in a little while:

TFA Blueberry Extra 7.5%
TFA Blueberry Candy 1.5%
TFA Blueberry Wild 1.5%
INW Shisha Strawberry 3.5%
TFA Whipped Cream 6%
TFA Cheesecake Graham 1%
LA Cream Cheese Icing 1%
CAP Sweet Cream 1%
Cotton Candy 0.5%
TFA Sour 0.5%

I lowered both BB extra and BB wild by .5% each, and increased the shisha strawberry by .5%; I halved the cheesecake graham to 1%, and increased the cream cheese icing to a full 1% -- so I lowered the cotton candy to .5% instead of 1%. I kept the TFA sour, because it does add something to the "fruity" aspect, but it could probably be left out if someone doesn't have that -- but I increased the whipped cream to 6%. Even with adding the 2 different cheesecake/cream cheese flavors, it's really not a "cheesecake" type mix, just creamy and fruity.

And here we see a beautiful example of how I can take something simple and make it very complicated. I'm bad about that. :giggle: But the recipe comes out at 24%, which is pretty close to how I like it -- it's still a VERY light vape, but the 2 diff fruit flavors make it very interesting!

Andria

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is a "light vape." That's what i thought at first too, but it's still full bodied and flavorful. Kinda hard to explain lol.

The flavor combo is, like you said, very interesting. Shisha strawberry is a strong flavor, as you know.
So trying to make a blueberry flavor without it being weak or using too much to where it gets weird/chemically was fun and makes for a unique flavor combination.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It is a "light vape." That's what i thought at first too, but it's still full bodied and flavorful. Kinda hard to explain lol.

The flavor combo is, like you said, very interesting. Shisha strawberry is a strong flavor, as you know.
So trying to make a blueberry flavor without it being weak or using too much to where it gets weird/chemically was fun and makes for a unique flavor combination.

I've never gotten that weird/chemical taste from shisha strawberry, even at 16%. :D Of course, @The Cromwell says he gets it even at 1% or 2%, but he's a "super-taster," and those people are rare; shisha strawberry is actually one of the very few that doesn't get weird at high levels, or disappear -- and blueberry extra definitely does the disappearing act, at anything over 8%, which is sad, because that's a great, very authentic blueberry flavor, but it's also a weak-ish flavor -- I suspect that's why you added the blueberry candy, and also why I also added the blueberry wild.

I like this mix a lot; lately I've found myself somewhat disenchanted with my ADV strawberry & cream -- it's great, but it's a "heavy" flavor, and really sweet -- I've been lowering the sweetener over and over, and I think I'm about at the point where I may not need any additional sweetener in it at all, since shisha strawberry, Dx bavarian, and vanilla swirl ALL are sweet flavors. This RW&Bb makes an excellent change, because it's more of a tart flavor, than sweet -- but not sour, which is a flavor I really can't stand. It's just... "fruity". :)

Andria

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never gotten that weird/chemical taste from shisha strawberry, even at 16%. :D Of course, @The Cromwell says he gets it even at 1% or 2%, but he's a "super-taster," and those people are rare; shisha strawberry is actually one of the very few that doesn't get weird at high levels, or disappear -- and blueberry extra definitely does the disappearing act, at anything over 8%, which is sad, because that's a great, very authentic blueberry flavor, but it's also a weak-ish flavor -- I suspect that's why you added the blueberry candy, and also why I also added the blueberry wild.

I like this mix a lot; lately I've found myself somewhat disenchanted with my ADV strawberry & cream -- it's great, but it's a "heavy" flavor, and really sweet -- I've been lowering the sweetener over and over, and I think I'm about at the point where I may not need any additional sweetener in it at all, since shisha strawberry, Dx bavarian, and vanilla swirl ALL are sweet flavors. This RW&Bb makes an excellent change, because it's more of a tart flavor, than sweet -- but not sour, which is a flavor I really can't stand. It's just... "fruity". :)

Andria

I'm glad you're enjoying it! That's the whole reason I post recipes. I love the feeling you get when you try a juice and love it. So I try to help others get that feeling.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I finally tried my latest alteration today, after letting it steep since the 19th, and it was pretty good, but this time I think I didn't go quite hard enough on the blueberry, or maybe just a smidge too hard on the strawberry.

So, these values:
TFA Blueberry Extra 7.5%
TFA Blueberry Candy 1.5%
TFA Blueberry Wild 1.5%
INW Shisha Strawberry 3.5%

I think I will change to

TFA Blueberry Extra 8%
TFA Blueberry Candy 1.5%
TFA Blueberry Wild 2%
INW Shisha Strawberry 3%

Which should put the flavor about where I want it. All I did today, rather than re-mixing, was dump in the remainders from my 2 previous mixes, since those were heavier on blueberry, and that made a very nice vape! :)

Since we're about to head into the red, white, and blue holiday, I wanted to bump this thread anyway. :)

Andria

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I finally tried my latest alteration today, after letting it steep since the 19th, and it was pretty good, but this time I think I didn't go quite hard enough on the blueberry, or maybe just a smidge too hard on the strawberry.

So, these values:

I think I will change to

TFA Blueberry Extra 8%
TFA Blueberry Candy 1.5%
TFA Blueberry Wild 2%
INW Shisha Strawberry 3%

Which should put the flavor about where I want it. All I did today, rather than re-mixing, was dump in the remainders from my 2 previous mixes, since those were heavier on blueberry, and that made a very nice vape! :)

Since we're about to head into the red, white, and blue holiday, I wanted to bump this thread anyway. :)

Andria

I was thinking of the 4th of July when I made this recipe. It's one of my favorite times of the year. But I've learned from some people that they assume this is another red white and blue popsicle. Which it's not. So not a very good name lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking of the 4th of July when I made this recipe. It's one of my favorite times of the year. But I've learned from some people that they assume this is another red white and blue popsicle. Which it's not. So not a very good name lol

I'm sure you know the old saying about assuming... but it's always seemed to me that those who assume, mostly make an ASS of themselves. :D Their loss. ;)

Andria

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made this as is and let it sit for 10 days (it just takes me that long to get around to it). It's a very, very tasty vape. I do like blueberry and strawberry, and of late I'm enjoying sweetness just at much. I've been getting away from heavier based juices and this fits the bill nicely. I think it's well balanced as I can clearly taste the Shisha along with the blueberry.

I will start messing with it. I'm not a big fan of the Shisha so I'll sub that. I also recently got FW Blueberry so I'll give that a try as well.

Well done, Mykreign.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I agree, this really is a good recipe -- I normally like a "heavier" sort of flavor (like my strawberry & cream which is a lot more like a heavy strawberry custard).. but sometimes I need a break from that, and this one is EXCELLENT, it really refreshes the palate. One thing I really like about this is that because it also has strawberry, I can add it to my Achilles that's had my strawberry & cream in it, without needing to go to a lot of trouble or rewick or anything.... just add it when the Achilles is about dry, vape it for a while, and later I can go right back to my usual strawberry & cream. :):):)

Andria

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made this as is and let it sit for 10 days (it just takes me that long to get around to it). It's a very, very tasty vape. I do like blueberry and strawberry, and of late I'm enjoying sweetness just at much. I've been getting away from heavier based juices and this fits the bill nicely. I think it's well balanced as I can clearly taste the Shisha along with the blueberry.

I will start messing with it. I'm not a big fan of the Shisha so I'll sub that. I also recently got FW Blueberry so I'll give that a try as well.

Well done, Mykreign.

Thank you for those kind words bobnat! It is indeed a refreshing break from ice cream, custard, cheesecake, etc. It was a challenge mixing such a strong flavor (shisha) with blueberry but that's what the gf wanted!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for those kind words bobnat! It is indeed a refreshing break from ice cream, custard, cheesecake, etc. It was a challenge mixing such a strong flavor (shisha) with blueberry but that's what the gf wanted!

Well, tell her I said thanks.

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had to order the blueberry flavors. Looking forward to trying this. Thanks for the recipe.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Tried this as written because Mykreign sent me some. Damn dude really good. Perfectly balanced nothing over powers anything and just the right amount of sweetness. It reminds me of a certain bubble gum but off the top o my noggin I can't think of what kind. I'm not just being nice when I say this is the best red white and blue flavor I've tried to date. Good work man

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heya, just an FYI for ya. I recently tried FW Blueberry and it just absolutely rocks. I made a recipe by Wayne Walker and in the same recipe I used FW Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. I can't use TFA, CAP is ok, LB was almost as peppery as TFA, but the FW is almost perfect. Creamy and vanilla without any after taste. What a combo.

I do have a bottle of this RW&B I mixed last week with the FW Blueberry but I'm working through 30ml of the original right now. If you want the WW recipe, just say so.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tried this as written because Mykreign sent me some. Damn dude really good. Perfectly balanced nothing over powers anything and just the right amount of sweetness. It reminds me of a certain bubble gum but off the top o my noggin I can't think of what kind. I'm not just being nice when I say this is the best red white and blue flavor I've tried to date. Good work man

Wow, was not expecting that! You just made my day. I'm so glad you like it and thank you for your feedback. I've actually been vaping this recipe for the last 3 days. Love the touch of blueberry you get on the exhale.

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just mixed this up and tried it right away in an RDA. My first blueberry vape. Yum. Going to put some in my new favorite RTA (OBS Nano) and vape on... Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors