Become a Patron!

Mykreign's Strawberry Juicy Fruit

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is a new recipe that recently jumped into my top 3 Vapes. I created this after buying the gum from the store. I've already made up around 300mls this week because so many people could smell me vaping it and said, "ok I have to have some of that."

The flavor will knock your socks off and it's a nice full bodied vape. Nothing ground breaking here, just flavors I like that mix well together.

TFA Bubblegum fruity 2.5%
TFA Strawberry ripe 6%
TFA Strawberry 2%
TFA Dragonfuit 0.8%
CAP Sweet Strawberry 4%
CAP Super sweet 0.3%

Shake and vape! This one seems to steep well. I've only been able to steep one for a week. The bubblegum smoothed out and the strawberry flavor developed into more a candy profile.
51400f6efd5ed6301e7571947520a6ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love me some starburst...just got this..its ok
c2bafb62e864b9a8af1cfc226ef6ddb9.jpg

Sent from my a very cloudy room

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Of course, this sounds amazing, yet I’m missing the TFA Bubblegum fruity...damnit to hell, lol.

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!
Was going to say the same thing.....:popcorn:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Of course, this sounds amazing, yet I’m missing the TFA Bubblegum fruity...damnit to hell, lol.

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!
Was going to say the same thing.....:popcorn:
Boo! Can't sub the fruity bubblegum either. If you do, it won't taste like juicy fruit, just regular bubblegum.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol after i posted that, I thought of INW blue dwarf. Isn't that a juicy fruit type? I don't have it. Anyway, if it is, you could play with that.
Don't have that either. I really dislike gum-type vapes, the only reason I have the "bubble gum" ones I do was to mix for others.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
lol after i posted that, I thought of INW blue dwarf. Isn't that a juicy fruit type? I don't have it. Anyway, if it is, you could play with that.
I have it....I’ll report back when I mix this up.

VU Sponsors