Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Dusting off my keyboard to bring you a review of a new favorite E-Liquid of mine.

Cohiba Cigar from the Mystic River Juice Company.

https://mysticriverusa.com/collections/tobacco-alcohol/products/cohiba-cigar

Cohiba Cigar

mysticriverusa.com

From time to time, I just like to roll the dice and try products from companies that support The Vaping Underground by advertising on the forum.

And in this case I was a definite winner!

I ordered a 120 ML bottle of the Cohiba Cigar flavor in a 50/50 PG/VG mix with 6 MG of Nicotine.

Immediately, after I placed the order, I received an order confirmation followed up with a thank you email.

My order shipped the next business day from Lake Villa, IL, in a clear glass bottle with eyedropper with a simple, easy to read label with the brand, name of flavor, nicotine and mix ratios as well as the usual FDA mandated warnings.

The owner Ross, also followed up with an email encouraging me to try the E-Liquid immediately upon arrival, but for best results advised me to wait a week for best possible flavor.

The bottle itself was protected by a box, plastic bubble wrap and shipped inside a padded mailer along with a "Swedish Fish" and a roll of "Smarties" for good measure.

I gotta tell you that light colored brownish liquid inside the bottle actually smells like vaguely sweet cured cigar tobacco leaves.

I filled my Merlin (freshly cleaned and with a new cotton wick with 0.58 Ohm single coil), set to 25 watts and took a hit and was transported back to the days when I actually smoked cigars!

This stuff is absolutely amazing if you are looking for an authentic cigar flavor as it is a very "Robust" flavor with notes of caramel, coffee and chocolate.. A very "Smooth" vape without being harsh with a nice bit of throat hit and a good amount of vapor. It even delivers that tobacco "Mouth Feel", where it feels there is a tobacco flavored coating to your mouth and tongue. And the extra week of steeping did actually (but only slightly) improve the flavor.

The flavor and aroma of this E-Liquid had me convinced that it was a Naturally Extracted Tobacco (NET). But without the net tobacco price tag.

I was so convinced that it was a NET product, I actually sent an email to Ross, the owner and mix master of Mystic River asking him point blank if it was a NET or a NET blend.

He replied that it was not a NET product, but his own propitiatory mix of different tobacco (and other) flavors. I am still not sure if I believe him especially when I compared his product to an actual NET Havana Cigar flavor that I had on hand. And I actually preferred the Mystic River product.

It is that good.

The Mystic River Cohiba E-Liquid is available for $10 for a 30 Ml bottle, $16 for 60 ML, $24 for 120 ML and $35 for 240 ML.

But if you use Discount Code "uncle40" during checkout, you get a 40% discount!

The available mix ratios are 70/30, 50/50 and Max VG with your choice of 0,3,6,9 or 12 MG of Nicotine

Also, $&H for a 120 ML bottle via USPS is a very fair $3.

In summation, if you enjoy a good cigar vape, this may be the E-Liquid for you. I know that it is now a part of my permanent rotation of flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors