Become a Patron!

Mystic River Marshmallow Puff E-Liquid Review.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
A few weeks ago, I wrote a review on Mystic River Cohiba Cigar E-Lquid.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/mystic-river-juice-company-cohiba-cigar-review.298498/

Soon after that, Ross, the owner of Mystic River asked me if it was OK for him to send me some additional flavors so he could get my opinion of them and possibly review them and a few days after that conversation (I did say yes by the way) I received a package of different flavors.

One of the flavors I received was "Marshmallow Puff.

GetFileAttachment

https://mysticriverusa.com/collections/creamy/products/copy-of-madagascar

And I was asking myself, " What Have I Gotten Myself Into"?!!

Me, I am just not into "Sticky Sweet" flavors and that right there pretty much described a marshmallow flavor to me.

But a promise is a promise so I put the 50/50 mix with 6mg of nic into my Merlin RTA with a 0.58 ohm single coil (and promising that to be fair I would vape at least one tank of the stuff) and took a vape.

And found myself absolutely AMAZED how much I liked the flavor!

While it is definitely sweet, it is not the cloyingly sweet flavor that I had envisioned.

And it also has a very creamy mouthfeel to it as well as some notes of Vanilla.

Decent amount of throat hit as well as vapor running my 0.58 ohm coil at about 27 watts.

The product ships from Lake Villa, IL very well packaged. My sample came in a 30ML green tinted glass bottle with eyedropper with a simple, easy to read label with the brand, name of flavor, nicotine and mix ratios as well as the usual FDA mandated warnings.

Mystic River Marshmallow Puff is available for $10 for a 30 Ml bottle, $16.99 for 60 ML, $25.99 for 120 ML and $35.99 for 240 ML.

But if you use Discount Code "uncle40" during checkout, you get a 40% discount!

The available mix ratios are 70/30, 50/50 and Max VG with your choice of 0,3,6,9 or 12 MG of Nicotine

Also, $&H for a 120 ML bottle via USPS is a very fair $4

Normally, I tend to rotate between Tobacco, Fruit, Coffee and a very few Bakery flavors.

Now it looks like I will be adding Marshmallow Puff to my rotation as well.

VU Sponsors