Become a Patron!

CLOSED BY STAFF - Myvpro - VU Exclusive - Giveaway Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

myvpro

IN JAIL
Unlisted Vendor
Hello Vaping Underground!

What better way to introduce ourselves than by giving back to the community!? This will be an ongoing giveaway going to random posters in this thread! There are three ways to enter this giveaway:

1.) If you've purchased with us before, leave a product review on our website (Myvpro.com) and post it here!
2.) Post in this thread your favorite All Day Vape juice!
3.) Share your thoughts,memes, or whatever you'd like here! We want to get to know the Vaping Underground community!

Winners will be drawn from this thread at random. Prizes range from hardware (Box Mods, Atomizers), accessories (Coils, drip tips, squonk bottles), to pretty much anything we offer on our site!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send over a message!

YodaTheJuggalo

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
@myvpro Thanks for the opportunity! My ADV juice is Unicorns milk my Cuttwood. And here's a meme because why not lol
images

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
ADV right now GI Juice Commando Vanilla Tobacco. Will change like the weather.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
https://myvpro.com/geekvape-squares...y coils. Great absorbance for my vaping needs.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Welcome to VU, myvpro! Thank you for the giveaway thread! I love Caramel Custard vapes!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do not have an ADV because I switch so many times a day but most vaped is Tobacco Blends

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All of us must Advocate for vaping in our our states and the entire country

upload_2018-3-29_19-44-29.jpeg

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
#1.)
I vape DIY juice. A couple of my favorite solo flavors are Inawera Melon, and Grapefruit. 1-2% of either of those are fantastic.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Welcome to VU and thank you for the giveaway.

As many others I mostly diy my juices nowadays, my favorites are custards, creams and exotics. I do mix fruits and bakery from time to time, but for me its not a category I can stick with longer periods of time.

If I did have to pick a commercial juice it would be Capone from The Sauce LA. Amazing no lemon pledge or floor cleaner fruit loops, most realistic one out of the ones I tried.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I diy a lot of my juice but right now my adv is an Appl Butter vape that I have been vaping lately.

Last edited:

chessdeviant

Member For 4 Years
I'm too much of a juice slut for an all day vape. Or I suffer from some kind of vaping attention deficit disorder.

Bubbancarrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My ADV is Fruit Finale salt from Fresh Pressed

Sent from my mobile wiretap

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1.) If you've purchased with us before, leave a product review on our website (Myvpro.com) and post it here!
I've never shopped at myvpro.com . I was just at your website and WOW. Not only do you carry different colors of atomizers, ejuice and mods, you also have an AWESOME Parts section! I'm talking really hard to find spare parts! I've used many items in your store, but not purchased there - YET.

I've registered and bookmarked your site. Impressive. I'm so glad you're now part of the VU crazy house. Thanks for the contest!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

I can't point out just one ADV. Well yes, I suppose Chocolate Mint would definitely be at the top. But CUSTARDS I can vape non-stop.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
3.) Share your thoughts,memes, or whatever you'd like here! We want to get to know the Vaping Underground community!

HAPPY EASTER!
EasterBunnySlipper.gif

Last edited:

hamnickel

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Post in this thread your favorite All Day Vape juice!
I like tobacco juices and some others like mojito and pina colada.

hamnickel

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Share your thoughts,memes, or whatever you'd like here! We want to get to know the Vaping Underground community!
Thanks for the chance, MyVpro, and welcome to the forum! I'm glad to participate in this giveaway. I have 2 questions though: how many posts can we enter and what's the giveaway end date?

blainechapa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
1. i purchased Lemondrips Fusion on a friends order and it was at the time, and still my favorite limeade juice.

blainechapa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
2. My Favorite ADV juice is Food Fighters Crack Pie. Sweet, Creamy and delicious.

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
No order yet but will be very soon.

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Currently vaping candy Flavors. Used to hate candy but like them now. Anything blue razz. Bazooka sour staws. Keep it 100 and air factory.

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Gonna share a thought. I really like to see people and shops get more involved in advocacy. Like shops could really push this more than someone like me. Offer a 10% discount or something for say like writing there state representatives. Or submitting to the comment period curretly happening now with the fda and banning flavors. Joining casaa and submitting your story. Big tobacco wants to shut vaping down and the gov. Is leading the way because I know in my share PA they rely on the tax that's on tobacco it's part of the budget. So really like to see more shops get involved. I mean it's kinda like a long-term investment if ya think about it. Also other vapers including the diy'ers get involved. The gov. Does what they want and they will just tax it out of business like here in PA with the 40% tax on anything vape. That has to be paid every month. So please take the few minutes to share a link submit your journey.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
never purchased from myvpro.com but there are some nice stuff!

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my daily rider for juice has been very open.. but i love mamasan juices.. super flavorful stuff!
been trying a bunch of others like hometomehero..

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

26. bubbles.jpg

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1) I have not yet ordered from you
2) right now my adv is still maddscope just vaping it sparingly
3)
b4b3ff4f3ee3a299d88bbb7ac601a1da.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors