Become a Patron!

CLOSED BY STAFF - Myvpro - VU Exclusive - Giveaway Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
only-thing-better-than-saturday-morning-coffee-sunday-morning-coffee-3228291.png

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
been awol for a while, so glad I found myvpro. ordered my recurves from them a while back and a couple pulse 80w last week, fast shipping (they are only 20 miles away lol) and no complaints.

do you offer free pick up?

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello Vaping Underground!

What better way to introduce ourselves than by giving back to the community!? This will be an ongoing giveaway going to random posters in this thread! There are three ways to enter this giveaway:

1.) If you've purchased with us before, leave a product review on our website (Myvpro.com) and post it here!
2.) Post in this thread your favorite All Day Vape juice!
3.) Share your thoughts,memes, or whatever you'd like here! We want to get to know the Vaping Underground community!

Winners will be drawn from this thread at random. Prizes range from hardware (Box Mods, Atomizers), accessories (Coils, drip tips, squonk bottles), to pretty much anything we offer on our site!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send over a message!
Favorite juice at the moment is Raspberry Rupture from The Sauce LA . 60ml for $5 . Unbeatable price for really tasty juice . I like the myvpro website. Love that ships from inside US.

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Let's start a trend, instead of calling a squonk a squonk let's call it a squeeze. Mostly so I don't sound silly in a convo when I tell a person the im a squonker. The way I pronounce it don't sound right, I'd rather tell them I'm a squeezer.lol:xD:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just received excellent customer service from their CS Manager John Santos. I emailed them over the weekend about an issue with my Pulse 80w 510 pin not making contact with some of my RDAs. They emailed me back first thing Monday morning and I emailed them a pic of the scratch and sniff code and had a new replacement box (just the frame, no doors, box, bottle, etc) in my mail box the next day. They didn't even ask for the defective unit back, though I just sent an email to them offering since they are only about 20 miles away from me. The defective unit does work with some of my RDA (Dead Rabbit 24 and Pulse 22) so if they don't want it back I will probably be ordering some spare doors and bottles and put it in the rotation with one of those atty's that will make a connection with the shallow 510.

edit: wow, they told me to not bother shipping the defective unit back so I went ahead and ordered some panels, a bottle and a refill bottle since it works with at least 2 of my RDA... order filled/shipped in under 10 minutes. I should have the parts here tomorrow since I sprung for 1 day priority shopping for another $3.

Last edited:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just received excellent customer service from their CS Manager John Santos. I emailed them over the weekend about an issue with my Pulse 80w 510 pin not making contact with some of my RDAs. They emailed me back first thing Monday morning and I emailed them a pic of the scratch and sniff code and had a new replacement box (just the frame, no doors, box, bottle, etc) in my mail box the next day. They didn't even ask for the defective unit back, though I just sent an email to them offering since they are only about 20 miles away from me. The defective unit does work with some of my RDA (Dead Rabbit 24 and Pulse 22) so if they don't want it back I will probably be ordering some spare doors and bottles and put it in the rotation with one of those atty's that will make a connection with the shallow 510.

edit: wow, they told me to not bother shipping the defective unit back so I went ahead and ordered some panels, a bottle and a refill bottle since it works with at least 2 of my RDA... order filled/shipped in under 10 minutes. I should have the parts here tomorrow since I sprung for 1 day priority shopping for another $3.

To clarify John Santos is the Vandy Vape CS Manager in the USA, not affiliated with myVPro.
Great guy I had to deal with him also.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To clarify John Santos is the Vandy Vape CS Manager in the USA, not affiliated with myVPro.
Great guy I had to deal with him also.
oh, thx for that clarification. I emailed myvpro then forwarded the chain to VV so I may have gotten confused as to which rep I was dealing with. Their offices are on the same road in the same city also....

odd, this may further explain my confusion:

I don't think I have the envelope the frame came in any more to be sure if it was from VV or MyVpro.

edit #2: all the emails in the chain appear to be from myvpro, not a VV email

Last edited:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hmm.. hehe I see the confusion.. i would've thought he works for myvpro also.
I went directly to Vandyvapes website for contacts and John responded promptly.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no worries, i am happy with both john and myvpro. myvpro will my go to shop when they have what I need
hmm.. hehe I see the confusion.. i would've thought he works for myvpro also.
I went directly to Vandyvapes website for contacts and John responded promptly.
yeah, probably just a yahoo.com email forward/cc thing

Just Lil Clouds

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Share your thoughts,memes, or whatever you'd like here! We want to get to know the Vaping Underground community!
Here is a thought for you @myvpro .
If you want to get to know the community maybe you should log in to the site and join in on the conversations.

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
2. My favorite ADV is one called Cola Man. Tastes just like coca cola! It's hard to find sometimes, and would be awesome if more places carried it! *nudgenudgehinthint*

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no worries, i am happy with both john and myvpro. myvpro will my go to shop when they have what I need
yeah, probably just a yahoo.com email forward/cc thing

I might be wrong here..
Got my replacement for the pulse80W today and the return address was from MyVpro..

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I might be wrong here..
Got my replacement for the pulse80W today and the return address was from MyVpro..
did your bad one have the same short throw 510 pin issue I had? With the way they handled mine I am assuming they must have had a bad batch they are aware of.

mayalani

Member For 1 Year
Currently strawberry jam monster is my favorite adv

6 wrap flat Clapton, rayon, wasp nano on a noisy cricket ii-25

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
did your bad one have the same short throw 510 pin issue I had? With the way they handled mine I am assuming they must have had a bad batch they are aware of.

No, mine was leaking from the inside probably somewhere between the 510 and squonk tube is. The liquid traveled all the way down the panel behind the squonk bottle compartment and started coming out from the positive plate.

I am real happy about Vandy Vape's Customer Service and response time!

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, mine was leaking from the inside probably somewhere between the 510 and squonk tube is. The liquid traveled all the way down the panel behind the squonk bottle compartment and started coming out from the positive plate.

I am real happy about Vandy Vape's Customer Service and response time!
yeah me too, I literally had my replacement the next day since I live so close. myvpro is at 631 E Big Beaver in Troy, MI, VV customer service is 637 E Big Beaver Suite 211B. It appears to be the same building or right next door to each other.

eikceb.retrac

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My ADV right now is Hawk Sauce by Mt. Baker Vapor. Fruity with a touch of menthol. Thanks for having this giveaway and wanting to get to know us all!! I will head to your site now and look around!

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have not ordered from Myvpro before, but look forward to checking out your service.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why even keep this thread going? @myvpro hasn't even been around, last login was 5/9. Just my 2 cents.
i like their store and customer service but I agree, their forum and social media team needs a kick in the ass

i was tempted to post something similar a few weeks ago when I returned but I had already called them out for not actually doing any giveaway in the first place

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a DIY of this mixed on 22Apr next up in the 2 be vaped line, can't wait. I haven't vaped anything with fruit in it for months.
Mine is DIY, as well. It needed about a week steep time for it to reach it's peak, and man what a peak it was! Great with morning coffee and also great with evening beer.

Just Lil Clouds

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i like their store and customer service but I agree, their forum and social media team needs a kick in the ass

i was tempted to post something similar a few weeks ago when I returned but I had already called them out for not actually doing any giveaway in the first place
When they first came here I went and checked out their site, and I liked it they had some good prices. But when there banner popped up for submitting your email for 10% off, I never received anything from them, and I feel if they can't get that right on their site I can't trust them with my credit card info so I never ordered from them.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When they first came here I went and checked out their site, and I liked it they had some good prices. But when there banner popped up for submitting your email for 10% off, I never received anything from them, and I feel if they can't get that right on their site I can't trust them with my credit card info so I never ordered from them.
I ordered an acrylic glass replacement from them. They sent the wrong one, but were on the ball enough to give me a store credit, which I promptly used to get wire and cotton.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont think I did a discount with them (I quick close popup ads and have ad blockers) but I have ordered from them 2 times, and had 1 warranty issue that they handled in one day, and no complaints. They are my go to for ordering if they have what I want as they are 20 or so miles from me but they really need to do something about this thread and the tons of missed giveaways or that may change.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Countrypami can you reach out to @myvpro again? Their customer support / social media team/person is slacking AGAIN.

fwiw I do customer support and some social media work for an online company and I would probably be fired if I started a thread like this and had this few posts in the thread.

Just Lil Clouds

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I ordered an acrylic glass replacement from them. They sent the wrong one, but were on the ball enough to give me a store credit, which I promptly used to get wire and cotton.

I dont think I did a discount with them (I quick close popup ads and have ad blockers) but I have ordered from them 2 times, and had 1 warranty issue that they handled in one day, and no complaints. They are my go to for ordering if they have what I want as they are 20 or so miles from me but they really need to do something about this thread and the tons of missed giveaways or that may change.
Well I am glad to know that they at least do the right thing.
I'm not trying to bash them, it's just I'm anal about my credit card info. And when i enter my info on their site and don't get a response in my mind it just means don't trust the site. I liked their prices and I had a cart full of stuff, that's why i wanted to use the discount. But I will give them another look.
But for them to start this thread and not even come on and check it out now that is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors