Become a Patron!

NADA RDA

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had the NADA RDA for about a week and have been playing around with it. It's very similar to the Drop except that it also has bottom airflow. I'm a big fan of the Drop style posts, just so easy to build on. The NADA is capable of tremendous amount of airflow, so if lots of airflow is your thing, this RDA provides it. This is definitely not a MTL RDA. The good thing is you can dial in the airflow how you like it. The bottom airflow can be left wide open or they do include plugs for a medium or more restricted bottom airflow. Then you can dial in the side air flow.

Playing and fiddling with the airflow, I like it best with the medium airplug in and the top row of air holes closed on the side. The only real con I have is that you have to take out the coils to change or remove the air plugs. Once I decided which air flow configuration I liked best, it's not a problem. Kinda like any RDA or RTA, you gotta play around a bit until you figure how you like it best. I do love my Drop, but I am getting more flavor from the NADA, that bottom air flow makes a difference. The flavor has been outstanding.

The build quality and tolerances are very good, everything fits just right. The orings and tolerances are great, easy to adjust the side airflow, remove the cap or drip tip, nothing is too tight or too loose. It comes with 2 drip tips, both 810. I like the wide low profile one best, but the narrow one would probably still make people that don't like wide ones happy. It also come with screwdriver and allen head grub screws, so you can pick which ones you prefer, which is kinda cool.

It has a very deep juice well, which I really like and plenty of room for cotton. I always prefer RDAs, that I don't have to drip as often. As with any bottom airflow RDA, you do have to be a bit more careful about dripping and not drip into the airflow. I think that's one reason I like the medium air plug, it's a little less susceptible than wide open but still getting plenty of airflow. It is possible to over drip, but as deep as the juice well is, you really have to put a lot of juice in there to over drip.

It does come with a squonk pin, which is nice. I used it primarily as a dripper, but I put it on a dbl battery squonker and it works well. Again as with any bottom airflow RDA, you gotta be more careful about oversquonking, but the deep juice well helps with that. It wasn't an issue after squonking with it for a little while.

Overall it's a nice RDA for fans of bottom airflow. It's easy to build, build quality is good and the flavor is outstanding.

UgJ3oOn.jpg
cII3U5q.jpg
EMykvD4.jpg
UJcJUDk.jpg
ggra3gp.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Roadtrip635 i totally agree the Nada has great flavor! I built it this morning with the 1.5mm airflow insert & closed off the top two airflow slots. Vaping it @33 watts & boy am I surprised! This rda has great flavor! And wow the vapor production is huge! Usually I like a more restricted lung hit but I am pleasantly surprised I am enjoying it even though it’s more airflow. In the next few days I will try another airflow configuration. I will start another thread next week & post my thoughts.

Huge thanks to @Cindy Tigertek for sending it to me.

VU Sponsors