Become a Patron!

Name Change

Spinhat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How can i get my name changed to Spinhat instead of my real name?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You do realize that if you requested a name change on ECF they would have banned you and burnt your house to the ground don't you? :)

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Think you.could take out the 1982 in my name @UncleRJ ? I haven't seen anyone with that user name

cad99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You do realize that if you requested a name change on ECF they would have banned you and burnt your house to the ground don't you? :)

I thought they sent you to a concentration camps.but seriously this weekend ecf was down for a good part of it.my theory is the mods finally banned everyone and deleted all the posts.

Living the dream one nightmare at a time.
f41f614c83b5ae3487a7af15174015d8.jpg

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually I did manage to get my name changed over at ECF, they are still ass hats but just sayin'.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I thought they sent you to a concentration camps.but seriously this weekend ecf was down for a good part of it.my theory is the mods finally banned everyone and deleted all the posts.

f41f614c83b5ae3487a7af15174015d8.jpg
I bet it has something to do with them AD's with the Malware scrips in them... My AV and Malwarebytes have been blocking that site for sometime... it's a known issue and it was reported to them but for the longest time they did NOTHING!...I posted all the info about it here but I'm to lazy right now to find it:p

cad99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bet it has something to do with them AD's with the Malware scrips in them... My AV and Malwarebytes have been blocking that site for sometime... it's a known issue and it was reported to them but for the longest time they did NOTHING!...I posted all the info about it here but I'm to lazy right now to find it:p

I informed them as well having avast but I like my story better

Kay_Fun!

Mad Scientist
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I would like to change my name too- please change it to Snoopy916. TIA

Byter

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Robin, most name change requests are posted here (click me) I believe and you should get prompt attention there if RJ isn't doing it regularly.

VU Sponsors