Become a Patron!

Name your best flavor

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who loaded the freezer with my favorite flavors.
It was a smart move, since two of the places I bought flavoring from have quit selling all flavorings, .. period.

Yep I keep all my flavoring in the freezer except for some active working stock.
Only flavoring I have found that the freezer effects at all is some Brown sugar Extract and it apparently is sugar extract because it crystallizes in the freezer but a warm water bath and some shaking and it is fine again.
I use a bit of it in my tobacco juice (Cromwell's Camel)

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nope, the flavors are based in PG.
PG won't freeze solid in our home freezers.
They are "backups" for what I use for mixing.
When your supply runs low, just take one out ahead of time and let it warm up to room temp.
Thanks very much for this info. I have been getting worried how they will go in hot weather that we have coming.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I live in a very, very hot place, 120F or 50C during July and August is the norm. I've never refrigerated my flavors, I just keep them in a dark place. I have flavors that are at least a year old and none have gone bad yet.
50 Celcius omg! I would not last a day where you live. Good to hear about your flavors though!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't really have a favorite but a few I go through a lot of are,

Cap sweet strawberry
Tfa sweet raspberry
Tfa cheesecake Graham crust
Cap vanilla custard v1
Fw blueberry
Tfa grape candy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Item Price Quantity Total

VT Flavours

Lemon Meringue Tart-VT
size:
10ml
Change $4.14

VT Flavours

Honeycomb-VT
size:
10ml
Change $4.14

Flavor West

Butter Rum-FW
Size:
10ml
Change $2.06

Flavor West

White Cake-FW
Size:
10ml
Change $2.06

The Flavor Apprentice

Apricot-TFA
Size:
10ml
Change $1.78

The Flavor Apprentice

Lemon-TFA
Size:
10ml
Change $1.78

VT Flavours

Sweet Mate-VT
size:
10ml
Change $4.14

Wonder Flavours

Carrot Cake-SC-WF
Size:
10ml
Change $2.75

Wonder Flavours

Mascarpone Cheese-SC-WF
Size:
30ml
Change $6.90

Wonder Flavours

Oats & Cream Cookie-SC-WF
Size:
10ml
Change $2.75

Wonder Flavours

Shortbread Cookies-SC-WF
Size:
10ml
Change $2.75

Real Flavors (Super Concentrates)

Soda Base-RF
Size:
10ml
Change $3.17

The Flavor Apprentice

Holiday Spice-TFA
Size:
10ml
Change $2.06

The Flavor Apprentice

Green Apple-TFA
Size:
10ml
Change $1.78

Wonder Flavours

Walnut-SC-WF
Size:
10ml
Change $2.75

LorAnn Oils

Cream Cheese Icing-LA
Size:
30ml
Change $6.22

The Flavor Apprentice

Cinnamon Red Hot-TFA
Size:
30ml
Change $4.14

The Flavor Apprentice

Horchata Smooth-TFA
Size:
10ml
Change $1.78

Super Concentrates

USA Mix-SC
Size:
10ml
Change $4.14

Flavor West

Cake Batter Dip-FW
Size:
10ml
Change $2.06

Flavor West

Coconut Cream Pie-FW
Size:
10ml
Change $2.06

Flavor West

Reindeer Poop-FW
Size:
10ml
Change $2.06

The Flavor Apprentice

Peanut Butter-TFA
Size:
10ml
Change $1.78

Wonder Flavours

Croissant-SC-WF
Size:
10ml
Change $2.75

Flavor West

Salted Caramel-FW
Size:
10ml
Change $2.06

VT Flavours

English Toffee-VT
size:
10ml
Change $4.14

Liquid Barn

Chocolate Roll-LB
Size:
10ml
Change $2.75

Capella Silverline

Whipped Marshmallow-CSL
Size:
13ml Original Bottle
Change $2.75

VT Flavours

Cherry Liqueur-VT
size:
10ml
Change $4.14

VT Flavours

Russian Vodka-VT
size:
10ml
Change $4.14

Flavor West

Caramel Cinnamon roll-FW
Size:
10ml
Change $2.06

The Flavor Apprentice

Sweet Cereal Flakes-TFA
Size:
10ml
Change $1.78

Real Flavor

French Toast-RF
Size:
10ml
Change $3.17

VT Flavours

Glazed Strawberries-VT
size:
10ml
Change $4.14
  • Subtotal:
    $103.13
  • Shipping:
    $30.88
    Country
    State/province
    Suburb/city
    Zip/postcode

• Coupon (CYBERSHOP)
    Remove
    -$20.72
  • Gift Certificate:
  • Grand total:
    $113.30

Mazinny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA Premium Custard. It's the only custard I like.
Yup, the only custard I like as well. I like Fa's regular custard too, but it's so different to other brands custards, that I don't even think of it as a "custard".

I don't really have a "best" flavor, but there are a few flavors that i panic when I'm running low. Fa Almond, Fa Tiramisu, Fa Jamaican Rum, FLV Rich Cinnamon, and TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust come to mind.

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Green Ape by Nasty is insane. I’ve been through 120ml in 2 weeks.

Apple coconut cookie by 7 monks is a close second.

Nasty’s mango is third so far. Tastes like real ripe Asian mangoes. Incredible flavour.

Tempted to order the whole Nasty line and try everything they make

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Green Ape by Nasty is insane. I’ve been through 120ml in 2 weeks.

Apple coconut cookie by 7 monks is a close second.

Nasty’s mango is third so far. Tastes like real ripe Asian mangoes. Incredible flavour.

Tempted to order the whole Nasty line and try everything they make

They must be pre made E juice. I am talking about diy flavor concentrates. Have you ever made any? Not that you have to lol.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Mine is loranne cream cheese icing.
My store bought favorite is my 4yr long ADV from momandpopsvaporshop, named OMG..A strawberries and cream flavor.

HELP- I'm looking for someone to copy the flavor.

The company sells singular flavor concentrates.. so if you figure the recipe out..you can make your own. I have some omg juice I could send someone to work with.
I had misunderstood before. .

Last edited:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My store bought favorite is my 4yr long ADV from momandpopsvaporshop, named OMG..A strawberries and cream flavor.

HELP- I'm looking for someone to copy the flavor.

The company sells singular flavor concentrates.. so if you figure the recipe out..you can make your own. I have some omg juice I could send someone to work with.
I had misunderstood before. .

Because you vape it, you should have a better idea of what's in it. This is the best place to start your search.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=omg&missing=0&exclsingle=0&adaptedfrom=&sort=score&direction=desc

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, but the girl who I met- who was trained by the company that makes omg said it's pretty complex..and I didn't see something like that that is a strawberries and cream flavor

I'd take her advice with a grain of salt. As for strawberries and cream, that is easily the most mixed combination in the DIY world. Go to ELR and start digging and you'll find thousands of recipes with those two.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Flavour concentrate? Made any?

What wizardry is this?

Make your own E juice. Concentrates are flavors that you use to create juice. Along with pg, vg and nicotine.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds like this would be expensive to set up

You spend some money at first, but then...the 30ml of Cinnaflakes that I mixed the other day cost me $1.01, and that's with me buying bases in relatively small quantities. Per ml cost would go down considerably if I bought larger quantities of pg, vg, and nic at a time.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It can be. On top of that, if you really enjoy it, you could be buying flavors all the time. There is a learning curve to DIY that will entail trial and error to find the flavors you like. The most important thing to remember is to buy any flavor for the first time in 10ml or less. If you like it you can always get more.

If you do enjoy DIY then it's the best and cheapest way to vape. A 30 ml bottle can cost under a $1 if you're in the US. I have to ship everything which drives up my costs quite a bit, yet I still spend about $1.50 average for 30ml. I vape at least 30 ml per day, so it's a bargain.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Costs me under $2 for 120 ml of my ADV.
works out to around $8/mo for ejuice.
about $1 for cotton and less than $1 for wire.
So my vaping consumables cost me around $10/mo.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Start off small. Just get your nic, pg and vg, and four or five flavors. You can get all that for the cost of two bottles of ejuice bought in a store. You buy more flavors as you go along. I only vape juice that I have made myself. Not that store bought juice is not good or anything.

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine is loranne cream cheese icing.

I'm a fan too, and add it to some other recipes in very small amounts. An example is a recipe called Sinnamon Cookie Kustard (credit to Ken O'Where) on ELR. I add a few drops of LA Cream Cheese Icing to 100 mls to give it some cream-cheesy goodness - though the recipe is also VERY good as-is.

Being a custard fan, also I use a lot of CAP Vanilla Custard V1, along with CAP NY Cheesecake, and CAP Sugar Cookie.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm a fan too, and add it to some other recipes in very small amounts. An example is a recipe called Sinnamon Cookie Kustard (credit to Ken O'Where) on ELR. I add a few drops of LA Cream Cheese Icing to 100 mls to give it some cream-cheesy goodness - though the recipe is also VERY good as-is.

Being a custard fan, also I use a lot of CAP Vanilla Custard V1, along with CAP NY Cheesecake, and CAP Sugar Cookie.

I grabbed Ken's Sinnamon Cookie Custard recipe a while back. It's in my "Not Yet Mixed" folder on ELR. Sounds like it would be great. Maybe next time I need to mix a cinnamon flavor, I'll try it. I tend to gravitate toward cinnamon flavors, and if I don't pay attention, suddenly all of my mixed juice is one type of cinnamon or another! :D

Crikey, why do I do that? Did I say "cinnamon" enough times?

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Yeah, it goes great with cinnamon red hots too! @nadalama big red gum recipe that I keep a stash mixed up!
It is also nice added to fw cinnamon caramel roll, with a little Fuji from fa!

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I grabbed Ken's Sinnamon Cookie Custard recipe a while back. It's in my "Not Yet Mixed" folder on ELR. Sounds like it would be great. Maybe next time I need to mix a cinnamon flavor, I'll try it. I tend to gravitate toward cinnamon flavors, and if I don't pay attention, suddenly all of my mixed juice is one type of cinnamon or another! :D

Crikey, why do I do that? Did I say "cinnamon" enough times?
Lmao, you said Crikey! That's Australian!

VU Sponsors