nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Lmao, you said Crikey! That's Australian!

I've been hanging with you Ozzy peeps for too long! Have a good, long time Internet friend who lives not too far from you, the other side of Port Augusta, SA. Had a chance to meet her face to face a few years ago when she was on a cruise and land tour in Canada and the States. There are four of us who have been Internet friends for about 12 years now. I love her to pieces, she is a priceless person and a wonderful friend.

So yeah, every now and then, I use a colloquialism of hers. Some of those words just became a part of my own vocabulary after a while! :D

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, it goes great with cinnamon red hots too! @nadalama big red gum recipe that I keep a stash mixed up!
It is also nice added to fw cinnamon caramel roll, with a little Fuji from fa!

Cinnamon roll and cream cheese icing and apple? Oh bless your heart! ELR, here I come!

ETA:

Hacklespim Danish, for next mixing session.

Butter (TPA) 0.6%
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 6%
Cinnamon Spice (TPA) 0.5%
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 3%
DX Vanilla Cupcake (TPA) 3%
Holiday Spice (TPA) 0.25%
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1%
Marshmallow (FW) 2%
Two Apples (DIY) 2.5%

Last edited:

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a fan too, and add it to some other recipes in very small amounts. An example is a recipe called Sinnamon Cookie Kustard (credit to Ken O'Where) on ELR. I add a few drops of LA Cream Cheese Icing to 100 mls to give it some cream-cheesy goodness - though the recipe is also VERY good as-is.

Being a custard fan, also I use a lot of CAP Vanilla Custard V1, along with CAP NY Cheesecake, and CAP Sugar Cookie.
Mix that one all the time love it, going to try adding the LA next time..... how many drops per 100ml?

Mine are CAP Vanilla Custard V1 and FA Forest Fruit.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been hanging with you Ozzy peeps for too long! Have a good, long time Internet friend who lives not too far from you, the other side of Port Augusta, SA. Had a chance to meet her face to face a few years ago when she was on a cruise and land tour in Canada and the States. There are four of us who have been Internet friends for about 12 years now. I love her to pieces, she is a priceless person and a wonderful friend.

So yeah, every now and then, I use a colloquialism of hers. Some of those words just became a part of my own vocabulary after a while! :D
That's awesome! I have met several internet friends when I went to USA.
Cinnamon roll and cream cheese icing and apple? Oh bless your heart! ELR, here I come!

ETA:

Hacklespim Danish, for next mixing session.

Butter (TPA) 0.6%
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 6%
Cinnamon Spice (TPA) 0.5%
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 3%
DX Vanilla Cupcake (TPA) 3%
Holiday Spice (TPA) 0.25%
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1%
Marshmallow (FW) 2%
Two Apples (DIY) 2.5%
I have everything to mix this! It really is nice with the apple.

VU Sponsors