Become a Patron!

NaRDA BF pin

Mustang4Life

Member For 4 Years
I have been unsuccessful in finding one. Emailed through contact form on the official website, couple of times, and never heard from them. I would appreciate any help in locating this pin. TIA.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fatdaddy vapes pins fit
He has 2.5mm and 3
I'm pretty sure it's the 3mm; but, I'm not sure. They, are $3.99, so I would say say get both.

Mustang4Life

Member For 4 Years
Fatdaddy vapes pins fit
He has 2.5mm and 3
I'm pretty sure it's the 3mm; but, I'm not sure. They, are $3.99, so I would say say get both.

Appreciate the input. From the description it seems like I have to cut something to size. Correct? I'm not so good with tools LOL

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Appreciate the input. From the description it seems like I have to cut something to size. Correct? I'm not so good with tools LOL
no its just a direct swap out.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I used the 3 mm from FatDaddy to convert a NarDa clone.

You have the file the down the pin quite a bit but it is an easy job if you have a vice

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
F1 and Lucy are correct, the clone takes the 3mm and will work as is, but if you want the excess juice to be pulled back into the bottle then you will need to shorten the pin. There are advantages to both approaches, if you leave it long then there will be juice left in the bottom of the atty to be absorbed by the wick as needed, if you shorten it then there will be less chance of leaking if the device is tipped on it's side.

As an aside, whenever changing out a pin check that it doesn't contact either post when tightened down. The Goon rda is one to be careful of...

Mustang4Life

Member For 4 Years
F1 and Lucy are correct, the clone takes the 3mm and will work as is, but if you want the excess juice to be pulled back into the bottle then you will need to shorten the pin. There are advantages to both approaches, if you leave it long then there will be juice left in the bottom of the atty to be absorbed by the wick as needed, if you shorten it then there will be less chance of leaking if the device is tipped on it's side.

As an aside, whenever changing out a pin check that it doesn't contact either post when tightened down. The Goon rda is one to be careful of...

Thanks for the input. You guys are a wealth of great info!

VU Sponsors