Become a Patron!

Narda or o atty, hurricane?

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
anyone have these? If I could find a narda I might be interested. The o atty is suppose to be "The RDA" for flavor. $155 price tag makes me want to ask, is it worth it? Would try but I hate clones. Sometimes they are off just enough to change flavor. The goon looks promising but seems wide open. I don't like an atty that is similar to breathing air, I like a little restriction. The X1 I can't find. I did find a hurricane junior but was looking for a rda.
Maybe just buy a petri RDA. Don't know. I do know I would love a good flavor atty to put on a mech. I like using my own 510 drip tip. Any suggestions would be appreciated

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
My personal opinion is that these highly expensive RDAs are overpriced. You can spend hundreds and hundreds on them and they don't outperform much cheaper options. FWIW the best flavor RDAs IMO are the pharaoh followed by the Tsunami 24 and both can be found for 25-40 bucks each for authentic. And both companies make good products that are good quality.

In general when looking for a flavor RDA you want
1) Bottom airflow. - this always gives you best flavor when the airflow is directly under the coil
2) ease of build - because who wants to build on an annoying build deck
3) Air to vapor ratio - enough airflow to cool down the vapor you are producing so depends on your builds. If you build small you'll want a small chamber and not too much air, if you build big you'll want a larger chamber and lots of air

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
O atty @ $10. I like the design better than the narda and it is supposed to be quieter.
Hadaly is being cloned too, that will be on it's way to me from china as soon as you can get it without buying 20 of them.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3...atty-styled-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer

No way the authentic is $140 better but if you really like it then maybe it is worth spending $150 on the authentic and pif the clone to a friend. But if I were dropping that kind of $$$ it would be on the hadaly for $70 ;)

http://psyclonemods.com/psyclone-hadaly-22mm-rda/

Last edited:

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I understand the price tag on some of these things are outrageous. Some people like the tsunami, I think it too open. I don't like the whistle when I close it off. THen again I don't want to sound like Darth Vader either. It's all a personal choice.
I've never tried a single coil RDA before. Maybe the Hadley? Maybe I should try a clone before spending x amount on a good atty. I know I like the authentic velocity better than the clone. It's all I have to go by.
I saw where you could order but had to get 10. That's crazy. My search is still going.

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My personal opinion is that these highly expensive RDAs are overpriced. You can spend hundreds and hundreds on them and they don't outperform much cheaper options. FWIW the best flavor RDAs IMO are the pharaoh followed by the Tsunami 24 and both can be found for 25-40 bucks each for authentic. And both companies make good products that are good quality.

In general when looking for a flavor RDA you want
1) Bottom airflow. - this always gives you best flavor when the airflow is directly under the coil
2) ease of build - because who wants to build on an annoying build deck
3) Air to vapor ratio - enough airflow to cool down the vapor you are producing so depends on your builds. If you build small you'll want a small chamber and not too much air, if you build big you'll want a larger chamber and lots of air
But having a small chamber for big builds........wouldn't that produce better flavor.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I understand the price tag on some of these things are outrageous. Some people like the tsunami, I think it too open. I don't like the whistle when I close it off. THen again I don't want to sound like Darth Vader either. It's all a personal choice.
I've never tried a single coil RDA before. Maybe the Hadley? Maybe I should try a clone before spending x amount on a good atty. I know I like the authentic velocity better than the clone. It's all I have to go by.
I saw where you could order but had to get 10. That's crazy. My search is still going.
I'd try a pharaoh. best flavor RDA no whistle when you close off airflow and isn't as wide open as the tsunami 24. also has a huge build deck great for single coils and a deep 2ml juice well and no leaks. mu builds need the air though but yes i agree if you want a more restrictive flow the tsunami isn't it. I always use mine wide open

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
But having a small chamber for big builds........wouldn't that produce better flavor.
depends on the build. if your build isn't kicking out a lot of flavor you would want a smaller chamber so it's not getting muted with too much air. if your build is kicking out alot of flavor you want a big chamber and a lot of air so you can cool it and handle the heat and get all the yummy vapor to your mouth. air to vapor ratio is important and is different to everyone depending on their builds.

the aeronaut might be a good option for you as well. clones are 20 bucks (authentic 65) single coil RDA bottom and top airflow (and you can close either one off you you want. no leaks. 22mm

negatives are no drip tip, it's built into the top cap as 1 solid piece, and the build deck can be difficult at times.

If you want best flavor look for a bottom airflow over a side or top air flow

Shogun1024

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well outta a Narda(sxk clone), Pharoah, O-atty (sxk clone), and hadaly. I personally prefer the o atty. best all around vape Imo of all 4 and amazing flavor. it would be O atty, narda, hadaly then pharoah for me. I'll be looking for an authentic o atty after the holidays

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Right up my alley, I dig the Narda but wanted a LITTLE more air, I am waiting for an O-atty (modded clone with better screws and a squonkpin) but if you don't like clones, and are looking for a restricted air flavor atty, you might go for a Hadaly. It's another "narda-style" chamber, and with a current sale (code: GOBBLES2016), the authentic is like $54.

Kind of depends what sorts of builds you run...but figured I'd point it out.

Hadaly_RDA_by_Psyclone_Mods_deck_and_cap__24130.1476494620.386.513.jpg

anyone have these? If I could find a narda I might be interested. The o atty is suppose to be "The RDA" for flavor. $155 price tag makes me want to ask, is it worth it? Would try but I hate clones. Sometimes they are off just enough to change flavor. The goon looks promising but seems wide open. I don't like an atty that is similar to breathing air, I like a little restriction. The X1 I can't find. I did find a hurricane junior but was looking for a rda.
Maybe just buy a petri RDA. Don't know. I do know I would love a good flavor atty to put on a mech. I like using my own 510 drip tip. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Last edited:

VU Sponsors