Become a Patron!

National Vape Expo

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I went to the one in Foxwoods (Connecticut) a few weeks ago. Rather unimpressive. About 80% of it was juice hawkers.
yeah I went to a local one and it was just juice and smok products. I didn't buy anything. I thought a national expo would be better but i guess not.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
yeah I went to a local one and it was just juice and smok products. I didn't buy anything. I thought a national expo would be better but i guess not.
The NVE one or a different one? I went to the Vapers Trail one in CT about a year and a half ago, and it was a bust. But I did get pics of me with Zophie Vapes (her first convention) and Matt & Vanessa of "Suck My Mod".

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The NVE one or a different one? I went to the Vapers Trail one in CT about a year and a half ago, and it was a bust. But I did get pics of me with Zophie Vapes (her first convention) and Matt & Vanessa of "Suck My Mod".
I can't remember but it wasnt NVE

Silver79

Member For 4 Years
Yea I'm not really sure about this one. The ones we had here used to be "Vaping the Coast" but that entity either shut down or sold its name. Phil Busardo and the Rod Man are supposed to be hosting it.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yeah, the one I mentioned was the NVE event for the northeast.

VU Sponsors