Naturally Extracted Tobacco ejuice

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yup. Their pipe tobacco blends are the ones that are my repeat buys. I really don't have lots of extra cash to be spending on vaping, but, for me, the quality of these particular juices justify the cost; and numerous vendors are charging more for inferior stuff.

We discussed the site a bit in this thread - http://vapingunderground.com/index....that-actually-tastes-like-a-cigarette?.62805/.

Should you have any questions before ordering, Clay, the master mixer there, honestly welcomes phone calls. Also, I'm happy to answer any questions about the flavors I've tried (most of the pipe blends, a few cigar, one cigarette).

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Never tried them but I highly recommend trying ether vapes. Talk to @Vash he is a well respected member here.

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Never tried them but I highly recommend trying ether vapes. Talk to @Vash he is a well respected member here.

The only reason I haven't tried Vash's much-lauded NETs is 'cause of my annoying trouble with PG. I don't think I've ever seen a negative review about anything from Ether Vapes, and we know that vapers aren't shy about handing those out.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
NET's in general are expensive, juice or flavoring.

I have some NET's for flavoring on order, should arrive tomorrow. NET's if done right, are better than the simulated flavors, IMO.

This will be my first DIYing with nets, and I may never look back. I'm a tobacco junkie.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The only reason I haven't tried Vash's much-lauded NETs is 'cause of my annoying trouble with PG. I don't think I've ever seen a negative review about anything from Ether Vapes, and we know that vapers aren't shy about handing those out.
Ethervapes.com actually has the option of high VG for all there juices, I'm vaping some bali nights right now at a 25/75 pg/vg. You also have the option of a smooth throat hit or a normal throat hit.

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I know, but that's still too much PG for me. I'd get super itchy after a couple tanks of that. My reaction's a very rare one, and I'm sure those 25/75 blends would be great for the vast majority of VG vapers.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ahhhh, the pg doesn't agree with you. I hear that quite often. I feel for ya.

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the sympathy, guys . Gotta say that I do think some are needlessly limiting themselves because, during the five years I've been on the forums, I honestly haven't read about very many itchy vapers. Pretty sure that a number of folks are bandwagonning themselves out of some tasty juices!

(Can I just say that both the terms "juices" and "e-liquids" sorta vaguely start to get on my nerves? I have no why that is... )

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Balkan's absolutely a go-to for those times when the nearly inescapable sweetness of Max VG blends starts to drive me batty (not that I don't enjoy a number of those sweeter flavors in the evening). It's an especially bold, dry, real tobacco flavor that certainly benefits from three weeks' age. I can't stand anything mango, but I'm looking forward to your review of Anthony B's, smoothdraw. Been on the fence about trying that one for a while.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We do offer 70/30 vg blend and depending on nicotine level you want possibly little higher :) If you decide to try anything let me know in order comments and will toss in extra sample plus 10% off first order too.

Edit: just read other post where even 75 vg not your thing :( Depending on nicotine level can do high as 80-85 VG.Meassage me should you be interested and can talk more on it :)

u2smile

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
NET's in general are expensive, juice or flavoring.

I have some NET's for flavoring on order, should arrive tomorrow. NET's if done right, are better than the simulated flavors, IMO.

This will be my first DIYing with nets, and I may never look back. I'm a tobacco junkie.

Amen, The whole artifical flavoring thing is a bit odd, what chemical is it that tastes like cherry tart.?
Dihexichlormetholide....? And do i really want to inhale it?
Most of have crapped out our lungs, and i for one feel a lil protective now.

I have been making my own NETs and some work others have not.
Have looked at that NET site for this
http://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/product-p/black-cavendish-extract.htm
To see if any good and how mine stacks up.

u2smile

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I know, but that's still too much PG for me. I'd get super itchy after a couple tanks of that. My reaction's a very rare one, and I'm sure those 25/75 blends would be great for the vast majority of VG vapers.

I've heard people using VG with saline as a thinner. I use a couple of differant juices to adj the TH a few drops
and bingo. I was a 2 pack a day guy 40 years but worked down to smoking a light cig, then the TH was not to be all that much. I am surpised how easy so far this has been..... then again the bad juices broken batteries busted cartos tanks
have added a certain amount of stress.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the sympathy, guys . Gotta say that I do think some are needlessly limiting themselves because, during the five years I've been on the forums, I honestly haven't read about very many itchy vapers. Pretty sure that a number of folks are bandwagonning themselves out of some tasty juices!

(Can I just say that both the terms "juices" and "e-liquids" sorta vaguely start to get on my nerves? I have no why that is... )

i don't get itchy.. but I have an allergy to it too..
if I vape higher than 10% pg, it feels like a nail file in my throat.. and then depending on how much, it will effect my voice..
i lost mine for a few weeks a while back :(

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i don't get itchy.. but I have an allergy to it too..
if I vape higher than 10% pg, it feels like a nail file in my throat.. and then depending on how much, it will effect my voice..
i lost mine for a few weeks a while back :(
Same here. The more pg, the more my throat gets irritated. I can get away with about 10-15% pg flavoring, but thats about it. Its a bummer, because I do find a high pg makes the flavors taste more complex and pop better.

u2smile

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That net site has some juices that they claim to work that are 100% VG.

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That net site has some juices that they claim to work that are 100% VG.

All I've ever tried from them has been 100% VG, and they're not super thick, which I see as a plus. All VG mixes (and definitely the ones from this site) need longer steep times than PG blends, so these juices do require some patience. As I said, though, worth the wait.

smoothdraw

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got my shipment from NET about a week ago. First thing I've got to say...if you go into the naturally extracted tobacco thing thinking that you're going to get the taste of a cigarette or even that of a pipe, you're in for a surprise- and it may not be one you expect!

I'll be short and sweet about it: NET's product is a very pungent liquid- VERY flavorful- almost to the point of overwhelming. It does not offer as sweet a taste as I'd prefer, and I've found it best to mix with other flavors- creamy ones like toffee & caramel work well. Straight up though...well, as one person who tried it summed it this way- "it tastes like smoking an old leather boot."

At this moment, I'm trying my hand at a NET with the crock pot method. The tobacco of choice for my experiment is a pouch of White-label Captain Black- a sweet, very aromatic blend of Black Cavandish and Burley leafs. This was my choice of tobacco when I was much younger, and seemed like a good place to start.

-Basically you soak your tobacco in a heat resistant jar with unleaded PG/VG mix (I'm going 50/50), cook it overnight on LOW in a crock pot filled with water, and then let it cool during the day.
-Stir the mixture & repeat the heating/cooling process for 2 more days.
-Spoon the cooked mixture into a French coffee press and SLOWLY press to separate leaf from liquid
-Run the liquid through a paper coffee filter to remove particulates
-Add your leaded PG/VG solution, distilled water/alcohol to desired proportions to acheive nicotine & viscosity levels.

My first try at this, so I'll let you know how it comes out.

Last edited:

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Check us out some time ,our Bali Nights,Gold Leaf and Old Virginia are some fantastic,not over whelming in your face NETS :)

All new customers receive 10% off with no coupon needed

www.ethervapes.com

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great thread! I suppose we will all have to learn this process if the fda has their way. :( A friend picked up a cherry flavored Blu in a pinch and it is horrible. I haven't tried a net yet as they are more expensive and gunky. Someday! :)

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Great thread! I suppose we will all have to learn this process if the fda has their way. :( A friend picked up a cherry flavored Blu in a pinch and it is horrible. I haven't tried a net yet as they are more expensive and gunky. Someday! :)
Check out Vash's site. His prices are great! Some of the least expensive juice I buy but the quality is not lacking at all!

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Check out Vash's site. His prices are great! Some of the least expensive juice I buy but the quality is not lacking at all!
Will do, but I'm more of a diy'er, as in purchasing extracts, not ready to extract yet. Thanks! :)

smoothdraw

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just finished the first cook of my Captain Black extract- took a quick taste. Myyyyy...this is gonna make some great juice!

smoothdraw

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We may start selling some extracts here in near future :) Will let you know if we do

Vash- just wondering...I'm pretty sure that this juice I'm making from the Captain Black has a sugar cure to it. Wondering if this will negatively affect any juice produced? Any ideas?

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Vash- just wondering...I'm pretty sure that this juice I'm making from the Captain Black has a sugar cure to it. Wondering if this will negatively affect any juice produced? Any ideas?
Will gunk more because of the sugars.

Even at lower filtering will still be more gunky than straight noncased blends but that's the nature of Nets lol.

Worth it for the flavor though !

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Also depends on % you use in your final mix.More extract more gunk but certain blends only reach full potential when you increase the extract % so again give and take on flavor profile vs gunk factor

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We may start selling some extracts here in near future :) Will let you know if we do
Thanks, Vash! Do the extracts contain nicotine also or do you add extra when mixing?

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks, Vash! Do the extracts contain nicotine also or do you add extra when mixing?
Juices on site are all premixed with nic level you choose,if we decide to carry pure extracts then no nic is added
Just trace amounts from extraction process :)

smoothdraw

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the input, Vash. I can live with the gunk...gives me reason to practice spinning coils...lol. I just didn't want anything serious...like explosions.

67Tele

Member For 4 Years
Should you decide to try we just posted that all NETS site wide are 20% off till this Sunday with code: vapingunderground
I can vouch whole heartedly for Confederate, Bright Burley,and Classic Virginia. Tonight I cracked open a 52ml bottle of Confederate. It was the first EV I tried several months ago. Still a staple.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the input, Vash. I can live with the gunk...gives me reason to practice spinning coils...lol. I just didn't want anything serious...like explosions.
You dont even have to rewrap gunky coils, Just remove the wick and dry burn. While still hot, but not firing, dip the coil into a bowl of water, repeat a few times. You will be amazed! Clean coils! I prefer this as im not the best wrapper in the world! :) I can deal with gunk for a moree satisfying vape.

smoothdraw

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You dont even have to rewrap gunky coils, Just remove the wick and dry burn. While still hot, but not firing, dip the coil into a bowl of water, repeat a few times. You will be amazed! Clean coils! I prefer this as im not the best wrapper in the world! :) I can deal with gunk for a moree satisfying vape.

Yeah Ethel- I've just gotten to the point of replacing the entire innards of my OCC and start off fresh. These days, I can wrap, insert, test, and wick in about 10 minutes now.

About the Captain Black extract...I can happily report that it is a roaring success...absolutely wonderful juice (pats myself on the back :) ). This could be beginners luck, but the process I described above made up an outstanding batch of incredible-tasting juice. The French press worked perfectly- the only add I would make for the directions above is that for the 50/50 PG/VG I used above, the addition of extra liquid is essential (I used about 10% PGA).

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah Ethel- I've just gotten to the point of replacing the entire innards of my OCC and start off fresh. These days, I can wrap, insert, test, and wick in about 10 minutes now.

About the Captain Black extract...I can happily report that it is a roaring success...absolutely wonderful juice (pats myself on the back :) ). This could be beginners luck, but the process I described above made up an outstanding batch of incredible-tasting juice. The French press worked perfectly- the only add I would make for the directions above is that for the 50/50 PG/VG I used above, the addition of extra liquid is essential (I used about 10% PGA).
The occ's are a bit different, in an rda, kayfun, taifun, etc, one could easily use my method. As for the extract, I don't have a french press or pga, but I will definitely do some research. Thank you! :)

Dragger

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I can vouch whole heartedly for Confederate, Bright Burley,and Classic Virginia. Tonight I cracked open a 52ml bottle of Confederate. It was the first EV I tried several months ago. Still a staple.

Due to Vash's sale he posted here. I made an order. Prevously, my favorite vendors for tobacco vapes were N.E.T. and Johnson Creek.

I can also vouch for Confederate. The first tankful was really an experience. First puff - boy this is great tobacco flavor. Second puff - Wait, that's not tobacco at all. Third puff - yes, it's tobacco and it's the deepest I've ever had. Fourth puff - maybe not a cigarette taste but it's changing so quickly I can't tell.

This is truly amazing stuff and it's gone to the top of my list. Thanks, Vash.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Due to Vash's sale he posted here. I made an order. Prevously, my favorite vendors for tobacco vapes were N.E.T. and Johnson Creek.

I can also vouch for Confederate. The first tankful was really an experience. First puff - boy this is great tobacco flavor. Second puff - Wait, that's not tobacco at all. Third puff - yes, it's tobacco and it's the deepest I've ever had. Fourth puff - maybe not a cigarette taste but it's changing so quickly I can't tell.

This is truly amazing stuff and it's gone to the top of my list. Thanks, Vash.
Thank you for the kind words :) I go back and forth every week vaping different tobaccos but Confederate is always in constant rotation in my drippers

smoothdraw

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The NETs are truly a different species of vapes. The Orange Blossom Honey sample sent by N.E.T., I didn't really care for the first time around. The second time, I was suprised by the subtleness of the flavor. The third time , I was hooked. Naturally extracted tobacco is truly a class in and of itself- not compareable to any other vape I've come across.

67Tele

Member For 4 Years
Since the thread is for NET.com I should note that I've not had a bad juice from them. Some were not favorites but, that's just my tongue. Not only is the quality and flavor superb and refined Clay is also very responsive to answering questions and giving advice. Back when they were taking CC over the phone only until they got it worked out with the site I called to give the info for my first order. Called at noon and we ended up talking for 20 minutes just about NETs and other stuff. Clay didn't know me from Adam. He's also emailed long and helpful responses within minutes.

I've ordered a lot from them and become a fan.

i don't know what everyone's krappin' on about, but you can get clay's juices with 100% vg, if you wish. i've been vaping his poilu (gauloises/gitanes) as my exclusive choice for a tobacco flavour for at LEAST 2 years, now. clay's tobacco extract juices are, bar none, THE best on the market. also, isn't it kinda bad form to self-promote one's products in a thread about another's? i'd think they might do better starting a thread of their own...

What A bunch of jerks this company is, all I asked was if he could help me, then after 2 days of nothing for a reply to a simple email and I get a real A hole guy, Avoid the this company at all expense, so I send him a "hey loser"you gonna reply at the end to see if he'll reply, oh guess what all of a sudden he can reply in 2hrs tops!......this guy is a complete A hole, stay away. BUYER BEWARE!---then this idiot wants to call a consumer looking for answers a liar.....anyone can see he had no intent to reply until i poked....what a loser....and i have nothing to hide see the entire conversation....but yet im a liar, Yeh ok.
see below.....

Message body
You are so ignorant and miss the point, but what else to expect from a dumb corn cob Iowan, I am so glad I found out before I purchased anything to know what assholes I'm dealing with, keep your shitty crap made out of your mommies basement, loser. *:) happy

From: "******@naturally-extracted-tobacco.com" <******@naturally-extracted-tobacco.com>
To: Jeremy <******@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Inquiry

Jeremy, from your earlier email this morning it was obvious that it would be a waste of my time and yours to even bother answering your question. You are past the point of being reasonable, and yours is not any business I would even want. We have the right to expect to be treated decently and the right to expect reasonable customers. Your name-calling, threatening, offensive email was way beyond being reasonable, which you very well know. Take your business ELSEWHERE.
And by all means, post all you want on the internet, you will clearly have to outright lie or omit the full facts to make the impression you are going for. And any of our customers that have actual experience with us, will know something is fishy, and I'm sure more than a few will come to our defense.
And yes, just like us, most companies will answer questions. And also like us, MOST can not be expected to respond same day. You clearly have no qualms lying, manipulating the truth, and resorting to such petty, childish name-calling tactics. I am hardly going to lose sleep over your internet bashing.
I won't respond to any additional emails from you, no point as you obviously have no intention nor ability to be fair or reasonable. If your "moral" compass permits you to lie and deceive in order to bash a company for simply not responding in less than 24 hours to your email, by all means, have at it.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 1:00pm
To: "******@naturally-extracted-tobacco.com" <******@naturally-extracted-tobacco.com>

And again you couldn't even answer a simple question after almost 2 days (the only reason I got a reply was because of the magnitude, plain to see), instead you go on about things a customer has NO concern of. Again, you don't care about customers, that's plain to see, its give me the money and then screw you, you are a sad excuse for a business and I WILL let it be known to the masses.
"and few other companies are known to go so far out of their way to answer questions, provide assistance during ordering, and tailoring their order to such a degree as we offer" < I CAN SEE BIG HELP almost every company answers questions related to purchases, do yourself and customers a favor close it up before your facing major legal issues, moron, glad I NEVER gave your crappy outfit a red cent.
From: "******@naturally-extracted-tobacco.com" <******@naturally-extracted-tobacco.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 10:54 AM
Subject: RE: Fw: Inquiry

Jeremy, it often will take me a few days to respond to non-urgent emails. It has been a day and a half since you sent your inquiry. We are a very small, family-owned company, consisting of myself, my partner Chelsae and her mother and my mother help out once a week most weeks. That's it, so Chelsae and I do everything ourselves, and I generally am the only one answering emails and phone calls. Your response below less than 48 hours from your initial email is way out of line and offensive. You will find that our reputation among actual customers of ours is one of excellent customer service in fact, and few other companies are known to go so far out of their way to answer questions, provide assistance during ordering, and tailoring their order to such a degree as we offer.
It is unfortunate you had such a reaction, but we wish you the best. Happy vaping
-Clay'
Clay Packard
President/Owner
Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco, LLC
www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com

Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 8:41am
To: "******@naturally-extracted-tobacco.com" <******@naturally-extracted-tobacco.com>
Subject: Fw: Inquiry

*Seeing that you cannot reply to a simple inquiry and your customer service sucks totally, I'll be sure to post this ALL over the internet to have thousands show what a lousy outfit of a business practice you really are, loser.

----- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 7, 2017 11:45 PM
Subject: Inquiry

Greetings,
I am trying to find a e juice that is close and satisfying to a cigarette. I have been vaping since the early days around 2009 when the e-health e-cig first came out, and made juices of my own and experimented with so many mods, etc. so I've been around the block in this venture so to speak.
I am currently using the Vuse Vibe Original flavor, I'm not sure if you are familiar with the e juice that comes in these new style cartridges, these are NOT the Vuse Solo but a much better e juice in a cart tank of 2ml, here's the thing, they taste really good and are very satisfying, but the price is over $10 for just 2 -2ml tanks, and I'm trying to find a juice comparable, they claim its naturally extracted from tobacco as you claim, and it has a good tobacco flavor and a sweet taste as well.
Sorry if I'm going on a bit but I want to give you some insight and help with what I'm looking for, so in the end I'm looking for a realistic tobacco vape with a bit of sweetness, and if you have tried the Vuse Vibe Original flavor then you could help me replicate what I'm looking for or at least point me in the right direction of what you have that would be a good match to my liking, so if you could tell me what you have, or if I were to send a partial tank and you could possibly replicate it, i don't know, but i do know I would like to find something close to this so that I can be satisfied in a cost effective way.
Thank you awaiting for your reply,
Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragger

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
[QUOTE="asif, post: 1850303, member: 86381]

I cut out the quote of your message since no one needs to see that bullshit more than once. Your sense of snowflake entitlement is showing when you expect an indepth reply within a few hours. I am happy to see Clay fire you as a customer as I am sure he will be much better off. Your attempt to smear him online with your childish tantrum is beyond ridiculous.

It appears you just signed up for the site today, in order to show your ass to the entire world.

I have been a very satisfied customer of Clay's since just a short while after he opened. I have had nothing but exceptional products, prices, and service from him through the years.

You really desperately need some maturity and manners. Posts like yours are what keep me from visiting this site very much at all.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What A bunch of jerks this company is, all I asked was if he could help me, then after 2 days of nothing for a reply to a simple email and I get a real A hole guy, Avoid the this company at all expense, so I send him a "hey loser"you gonna reply at the end to see if he'll reply, oh guess what all of a sudden he can reply in 2hrs tops!......this guy is a complete A hole, stay away. BUYER BEWARE!---then this idiot wants to call a consumer looking for answers a liar.....anyone can see he had no intent to reply until i poked....what a loser....and i have nothing to hide see the entire conversation....but yet im a liar, Yeh ok.
see below.....

Message body
You are so ignorant and miss the point, but what else to expect from a dumb corn cob Iowan, I am so glad I found out before I purchased anything to know what assholes I'm dealing with, keep your shitty crap made out of your mommies basement, loser. *:) happy

Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 1:39 PM

Jeremy, from your earlier email this morning it was obvious that it would be a waste of my time and yours to even bother answering your question. You are past the point of being reasonable, and yours is not any business I would even want. We have the right to expect to be treated decently and the right to expect reasonable customers. Your name-calling, threatening, offensive email was way beyond being reasonable, which you very well know. Take your business ELSEWHERE.
And by all means, post all you want on the internet, you will clearly have to outright lie or omit the full facts to make the impression you are going for. And any of our customers that have actual experience with us, will know something is fishy, and I'm sure more than a few will come to our defense.
And yes, just like us, most companies will answer questions. And also like us, MOST can not be expected to respond same day. You clearly have no qualms lying, manipulating the truth, and resorting to such petty, childish name-calling tactics. I am hardly going to lose sleep over your internet bashing.
I won't respond to any additional emails from you, no point as you obviously have no intention nor ability to be fair or reasonable. If your "moral" compass permits you to lie and deceive in order to bash a company for simply not responding in less than 24 hours to your email, by all means, have at it.

Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 1:00pm

And again you couldn't even answer a simple question after almost 2 days (the only reason I got a reply was because of the magnitude, plain to see), instead you go on about things a customer has NO concern of. Again, you don't care about customers, that's plain to see, its give me the money and then screw you, you are a sad excuse for a business and I WILL let it be known to the masses.
"and few other companies are known to go so far out of their way to answer questions, provide assistance during ordering, and tailoring their order to such a degree as we offer" < I CAN SEE BIG HELP almost every company answers questions related to purchases, do yourself and customers a favor close it up before your facing major legal issues, moron, glad I NEVER gave your crappy outfit a red cent.
Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 10:54 AM
Subject: RE: Fw: Inquiry

Jeremy, it often will take me a few days to respond to non-urgent emails. It has been a day and a half since you sent your inquiry. We are a very small, family-owned company, consisting of myself, my partner Chelsae and her mother and my mother help out once a week most weeks. That's it, so Chelsae and I do everything ourselves, and I generally am the only one answering emails and phone calls. Your response below less than 48 hours from your initial email is way out of line and offensive. You will find that our reputation among actual customers of ours is one of excellent customer service in fact, and few other companies are known to go so far out of their way to answer questions, provide assistance during ordering, and tailoring their order to such a degree as we offer.
It is unfortunate you had such a reaction, but we wish you the best. Happy vaping
-Clay'
Clay Packard
President/Owner
Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco, LLC
www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com

Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 8:41am
Subject: Fw: Inquiry

*Seeing that you cannot reply to a simple inquiry and your customer service sucks totally, I'll be sure to post this ALL over the internet to have thousands show what a lousy outfit of a business practice you really are, loser.

----- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 7, 2017 11:45 PM
Subject: Inquiry

Greetings,
I am trying to find a e juice that is close and satisfying to a cigarette. I have been vaping since the early days around 2009 when the e-health e-cig first came out, and made juices of my own and experimented with so many mods, etc. so I've been around the block in this venture so to speak.
I am currently using the Vuse Vibe Original flavor, I'm not sure if you are familiar with the e juice that comes in these new style cartridges, these are NOT the Vuse Solo but a much better e juice in a cart tank of 2ml, here's the thing, they taste really good and are very satisfying, but the price is over $10 for just 2 -2ml tanks, and I'm trying to find a juice comparable, they claim its naturally extracted from tobacco as you claim, and it has a good tobacco flavor and a sweet taste as well.
Sorry if I'm going on a bit but I want to give you some insight and help with what I'm looking for, so in the end I'm looking for a realistic tobacco vape with a bit of sweetness, and if you have tried the Vuse Vibe Original flavor then you could help me replicate what I'm looking for or at least point me in the right direction of what you have that would be a good match to my liking, so if you could tell me what you have, or if I were to send a partial tank and you could possibly replicate it, i don't know, but i do know I would like to find something close to this so that I can be satisfied in a cost effective way.
Thank you awaiting for your reply,
Jeremy
E-mail addresses have been edited by STAFF for privacy concerns.

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I’ve tried a few from N.E.T. and they are simply superb.

In particular, the “Smoked Latakia” is the business, full stop. Leagues away from any other ejuice, and flavor like you’ve never tasted...takes no prisoners.

Vaped at night with a wee dram of single malt from Islay, it’s complex and characterful such that it can hang.

Just ordered some naturally-extracted juice from KindJuice...all VG...I’ll post a little report.

Cheers,
Ian

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I’ve tried a few from N.E.T. and they are simply superb.

In particular, the “Smoked Latakia” is the business, full stop. Leagues away from any other ejuice, and flavor like you’ve never tasted...takes no prisoners.

Vaped at night with a wee dram of single malt from Islay, it’s complex and characterful such that it can hang.

Just ordered some naturally-extracted juice from KindJuice...all VG...I’ll post a little report.

Cheers,
Ian
If it is not Islay it is not worthy of being called Scotch.

VU Sponsors