Become a Patron!

Nautilus aspire!!!

well I've only used a nautilus aspire and eleaf 30w
I'm wondering what you guys/gals recommend and why! I have been vaping on and off for about 4 years. More now than ever. Always have been using Mt baker vapor 18 on the nicotine

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To get a recommendation you would have to explain what do you find wrong with your existing kit and how would you like to improve it.

savagebee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had the same issues with the coils. It's part of what got me started on rebuildables. Factory coils have a lot of inconsistencies so this may just be normal for your usage

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess the biggest question is whether or not your interested in making your own coils.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely not lol! I think I like the fact of buying a 5 pack for 10$ and just throwing a new one in when needed

Nothing wrong with that.

The nautilus worked well for me for a long time and I didn't try others but the new coils since they changed to cotton wick don't work as well as the originals, so I build now.

I think the 1.2 ohm coils for the Triton mini fit the nautilus, they might work better for you than the nauty coils.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The 1.8Ω coils usually last me 30ml or more...1.6Ω where hit or miss, some lasted only 10ml
I'm also using the 1.8Ω Atlantis coils in my Atlantis-V1, with the nautilus drip-tip, it makes for a pretty good MTL vape

The 1.8Ω coils usually last me 30ml or more...1.6Ω where hit or miss, some lasted only 10ml
I'm also using the 1.8Ω Atlantis coils in my Atlantis-V1, with the nautilus drip-tip, it makes for a pretty good MTL vape
Oh lord I'm really lost lol! So many options out here it's pretty crazy

Murray_B

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well I've only used a nautilus aspire and eleaf 30w
I'm wondering what you guys/gals recommend and why! I have been vaping on and off for about 4 years. More now than ever. Always have been using Mt baker vapor 18 on the nicotine

Hello, Large_1, My first mod was an iStick mini with Aspire K-1 tank and with it I vaped 12 mg/ml 50/50 cigarette flavoured juice at about 6 watts.

My next rig was an iStick 30 with an Aspire Nautilus mini tank. I vaped the same juice but at 8.0 watts.

After a short time I swapped tanks and put the K-1 on the iStick 30 and started vaping 20 mg/ml unflavoured juice at 5.0 watts. That worked great for about a year because it was so similar to smoking a cigarette.

Then around "Black Friday" last year I bought an eVic VTC mini and Cubis tank on clearance. The dealer even threw in a silicone case and 25R cell for free. Now I vape 24 mg/ml 50/50 unflavoured juice at 340F on the 1 ohm coil and I'm loving it.

My current juice consumption is less than 1.0 ml per day and I am still on my first coil. Since I also DIY my juice the cost of my 'habit' has fallen to just pennies a day. Today I pay less for nicotine than I did back in '69 when cigarettes were only 65 cents for a pack of 25.

Good luck with your search for new gear.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors