Become a Patron!

Nautilus came apart

dclifford

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought a nautilus a month ago and love it but the top piece that the mouthpiece goes into has suddenly came apart. I am sure this isn't supposed to happen. I was hoping I could get it to go back together so my tank is still usable but I cannot figure out how to fix it. I also don't believe that I can buy this piece by itself. Has anyone had this happen and do you have any idea how to fix it ?
musyme9e.jpg

e5a4evu7.jpg

dclifford

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't need the rubber gasket..I need the full metal piece on the top..That's what came apart.
syga9ame.jpg

dclifford

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I found where aspire sells this part and it only costs $3 but the shipping Is $7!!!! $10 for this piece is outrageous.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it looks like you could press that back into place.. dont know for sure. never had something happen like that.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't need the rubber gasket..I need the full metal piece on the top..That's what came apart.
syga9ame.jpg
You can choose "upper hardware" from the options menu.

You'll also see a picture of it in the Products Description section.

It's there, believe me.

dclifford

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ended up ordering that upper hardware piece from aspire and I am waiting on it to get here.I did not realize when ordering from aspire that it shipped from china. You can find usa vendors all over that carry the replacement tanks but nobody carries the other replacement parts. Didn't realize how much better I liked the nautilus compared to other tanks such as the pro tank until my nautilus broke.

VU Sponsors