Become a Patron!

Nautilus Mini BVC

TaraVapeZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am trying to replace my BVC for the Very First Time and I cant get it to budge. Im afraid to use a tool as I dont want to break anything. I havent seen or heard of anyone having trouble unscrewing the replaceable BVC.
Anyone Else have this issue? Any advice?
o_O

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use one of those as well. Otherwise 9/10 times I can't even get it apart to refill because of the vacuum on it. I never screw it on that tight but it's usually extremely tight by refill time.

Sent from my LGL35G

TaraVapeZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use one of those as well. Otherwise 9/10 times I can't even get it apart to refill because of the vacuum on it. I never screw it on that tight but it's usually extremely tight by refill time.

Sent from my LGL35G
Yeah, Ive gotten better at that part. My issue was the BVC. My daughter sat with it for 45 minutes just trying to get it undone. FINALLY it unscrewed and I was able to replace my coil :)

TaraVapeZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sometimes mine is stubborn as well, pliers or some other gripping tool is fine to use on it in my expierence
Yes!! I wont be afraid of pliers Next time For sure LOL;)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A trick I use it to wrap a section of thick rubber band around the thing you want to unscrew, then use a pair of pliers to get some leverage and unscrew it. The rubber band prevents marring of what ever you are unscrewing.

TaraVapeZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A trick I use it to wrap a section of thick rubber band around the thing you want to unscrew, then use a pair of pliers to get some leverage and unscrew it. The rubber band prevents marring of what ever you are unscrewing.
NOW Thats a REALLY great idea!! Thank you!!

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm I have not ran into this issue but if the coil is bad anyways I would just take some pliers to it. The only issue I've had with my mini is one a bad coil that was giving me the gurggles and spitting at me. And if you get the bottom lid on tight it is a bitch to get of. I literally got a blister on my finger. If that happens I take towel wrap it around it than use pliers

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One of the most useful and cheapest things I ever bought LOL
Indeed, I've kept one in my kitchen for the last 20 years, and quickly bought a new one for the kitchen, and relegated the old chewed up one to my vape gear almost immediately after I started vaping lol

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I cut a couple of strips of the perforated rubber mat that is used for lining cupboard shelves. Works great and the wife hasn't noticed in 6 months.
(top shelf is best)

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I cut a couple of strips of the perforated rubber mat that is used for lining cupboard shelves. Works great and the wife hasn't noticed in 6 months.
(top shelf is best)
yea ya know what happens when she does find it righto_O

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Find what ? What r u taking about ? It wasn't me. I swear !! LOL

VU Sponsors